More is better with HomeFREE Checking
HomeFREE Checking has everything you expect from a truly free checking account, and more. It comes with services and programs worth hundreds of dollars per year at no additional cost. To open an account, grab your wallet and head on out to a SESLOC branch.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- California Driver’s License (and proof of address, if you’ve moved)
- Social Security number (card not needed)
- An initial deposit so you can earn holiday shopping reward points with your debit card
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- A free Visa debit card issued on the spot—just in time for holiday shopping
- A welcome packet with full details on our BONUS Rewards program and FREE Identity Theft services
- On-site assistance with anything else you’d like (direct deposit, automatic payments, etc.)
- And one of the best checking accounts around!
FIND YOUR BRANCH
- No minimum balance requirements
- No monthly fees
- Online and mobile account access
- Free eStatements and Bill Pay
- Overdraft Protection and Courtesy Pay
- Instantly issued Visa® Debit card
- Unlimited free point of sale transactions*
- Free CO-OP ATM Network deposits/withdrawals**
- 50 local ATMs and 30,000 nationwide**
*Some merchants and ATM owners may impose fees or surcharges. Read posted notices carefully to avoid unexpected fees.
**$2 for each Non-SESLOC and Non-CO-OP ATM transaction. Some ATMs do not accept deposits.
FREE Identity Theft Services
Almost everyone knows someone who has been a victim of identity theft. Or worse, it’s happened to you. HomeFREE Checking FREE Identity Theft Services include:
- Coverage for you, your spouse/partner, children up to 25 years of age and parents living at home
- Reimbursement of out-of-pocket expenses incurred from identity theft (limits apply)
- Credit monitoring, monthly/annual credit reporting and dark web monitoring for primary account hold
With SESLOC Rewards, you'll earn points for every purchase you make with your new SESLOC debit card.
- Earn points for PIN and signed purchases
- Redeem points for merchandise, event tickets, gift cards, travel—even charitable contributions
- Joint cardholders can combine points to redeem even more rewards