Online Banking Update: Coming October 27
Whether you use our mobile app or access your accounts from a desktop computer, you'll see new and enhanced features in Online Banking.
Our new personal finance manager, Financial Tools, offers a more powerful way to set budgets, track spending and visualize your finances. Link accounts from other financial institutions, including your investments, to see your net worth. This feature replaces Money Manager, our previous service.
SESLOC Wealth Management
SESLOC Wealth Management clients may access their portfolios directly from Online Banking.
Member Experience Enhancements
Online Banking will have more streamlined features, enhancing ease-of-use:
- Transfers may now be done on the Account page, as a "Quick Transfer."
- New accessibility options are available, including high contrast mode.
- More details displayed for mortgage loans.
- A more responsive experience, meaning you will no longer need to scroll horizontally on select devices to see all of the content.
- A more efficient way for SESLOC Business Members to set up Treasury Management features, like ACH and online Wires.
Enhanced Browser Support
Web browsers are continuously evaluated for security risks and ease-of-use. With the update on October 27, support for the Internet Explorer browser is ending. If you use this browser, you will still be able to access Online Banking, but your ease-of-use may be compromised. For the most secure experience, we strongly encouarge using supported browsers, which includes Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Firefox. Online Banking will alert you upon log in if your browser is not up-to-date.