Online Banking Guide
In April 2018 we upgraded our Online Banking platform which features more flexibility, enhanced security and a fresh look. If you were a SESLOC member prior April 24 and have not enrolled in this upgraded system, or if you are a new SESLOC member and wish to enroll, please see instructions below.
Contact Center Hours
Monday – Friday | 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
We are committed to supporting every member who is having trouble with our new online banking platform. Thank you for your patience as we work through known issues that may affect your experience. We will post updates here as they arise.
If you wish to use Touch ID on an Apple device, you may need to restart or reinstall the app. We are working to solve the crash error.
When entering your account number for online banking enrollment, avoid using the “leading zeros” before or after the account number.
Mint, Quicken, and Quickbook users: Please scroll down for complete instructions.
Transfers are not working for a few members, but we are working to solve this issue.
- Enhanced Security – Multiple layers create a safe platform:
- A personalized username protects unauthorized access as opposed to your account number or email as the login. Using a strong password makes you doubly protected.
- Secure Access Code at login protects against unauthorized access via a short code sent to you via text or a phone call.
- Joint account owners are required to enroll separately, so you no longer need to remember the primary account holder’s information.
- Secure Message Center allows communication over encrypted email, which is displayed only within the Onling Banking platform.
- More Flexibility – A highly customizable experience:
- Create names for your accounts to identify them more quickly.
- Organize the Home page by grouping your accounts.
- Filter your transactions and save the view to Favorites.
- Money Manager allows you to link accounts to track spending, set budgets and access your finances.
- A Fresh Look – A new, simplified design:
- Streamlined navigation helps you access the most important services more quickly.
- Up-to-date interface that meets industry standards for accessibility.
- Built to load fast so you’re never slowed down.
- PLUS eServices – The same great features you expect:
- Bill Pay – Pay your bills directly from your SESLOC Account.
- Mobile Deposit – Deposit checks on-the-go with your smartphone or tablet.
- eStatements – Store and collect statements through our secure connection, and opt-out of paper statements.
- Alerts – Set up text or email alerts to help manage accounts.
- Open Transfers – Move funds between your accounts at SESLOC and other financial institutions.
- + more! View additional features and details in eServices.
Enrolling just takes a minute. A simple process establishes your new online credentials. After you enroll, you can simply login via desktop or mobile app to access your account.
PLEASE NOTE: 1) You must be able to receive a secure access code by text or phone call. Please be sure we have your current information in our system. 2) Your web browser version must be up to date. Older browsers with known security gaps may be blocked.
A simple process establishes your new online credentials.
- Go to the enrollment page to register, or if you are on the SESLOC home page, click “Register Now” via the login box.
In the enrollment box, you'll enter your account number, your date of birth and Social Security number/Business Tax ID. Create a new username that will be used for future logins. Your new username:
- Must be comprised of 5 to 50 letters and numbers
- Can contain special characters, although not required.
- Must not include your account number.
- Select a method to receive a secure access code by phone call or text.
- Enter the secure access code in the box provided.
- Next, create an 8 to 50 character password, using at least one number, one upper and lower case letter, and one special character, such as * $( #.
- If you are logging in from a personal computer that you plan to use for future logins, you can click "Register this computer." The next time you log in from this equipment, a security code is not required.
Online Banking now offers options to customize your experience, making you more productive. See below for featured tips, or visit the complete help guide to learn more.
Organize your home page
- Each account appears in a block that shows a quick view of the account. Use the 3-dot "ice cream cone" icon for quick actions, such as transfers, or double click the block to see the account history.
- An account's display name can be changed to whatever you like. Under Settings > Account Preferences, select the account and "Online Display Name" button. Enter a nickname for the account, then click the check mark button.
- A drag and drop feature allows you to adjust the order in which your accounts appear on screen. For example, if you view your checking account most frequently, you can drag the checking account block to the top of your screen.
- You can also group accounts »
- A "Visible/Invisible" feature allows you to hide accounts. Under Settings > Account Preferences, select the account and look for the "Visible" button.
Find specific transactions
- To help you find a previous transaction, you can filter transactions » and search transactions »
- The Online Activity Center allows you to view and sort single transactions, recurring transactions, and mobile deposits. Note: Only online transactions appear (not in-branch transactions.
Both you and any joint owners on the account will enroll separately, each using your own Social Security Number and birth date to create individual online banking credentials. Joint owners will not need to remember the primary owner’s login information.
Scheduled transfers, remote accounts, and Bill Pay will be linked to the primary user's profile. If joint owners need access, they must log on and re-establish these within their own Online Banking profiles. All transactions will be viewable in the account history for all account owners after they occur. If you're the joint owner and you pay the bills, you will need to set up the payees in Bill Pay so they're linked to your profile.
Q: What advantages does dual enrollment provide?
A: All authorized users on an account will have their own login credentials and passwords instead of using the primary account holder’s information. Establishing your own profile allows you to view all your accounts with one login, regardless of account number. It also allows each person to manage their own Bill Pay payees, each account owner to "nickname" accounts to suit themselves (regardless of what the joint owner named them) and to drag and drop the account blocks into an order that suits you best.
Q: What are the advantages of each person having a username?
A: All the accounts associated with your Social Security number will appear with a single login. For example, if you’re a joint owner on your child’s separate account, you’ll see those account details. In addition, each person can reset a username or password individually, without affecting joint owners. Business accounts with an TIN require a separate login.
Q: What if I receive a secure access code that I didn’t request?
A: This might occur if you and a joint owner share a phone number or email address. Log in to your account to confirm no unauthorized activity has occurred, or call us at (805) 543-1816 for assistance. If you suspect someone is trying to fraudulently access your account, you may want to update your username and password.
Transfering to the New System
If you were a member on or before April 24, we have answers to common questions below. If you need assistance, please call 805.543.1816.
Q: Must I update my automatic withdrawals or Institution-to-Institution transfers?
A: No. These transactions will continue to perform as usual. However, it's always prudent to verify they are working as you expect.
Q: Will my transaction categories and charts carry over to the new system?
A: No. You will need to re-categorize your items. The good news is that the new system offers expanded capabilities, such as the ability to consolidate information from your outside accounts within Money Manager so you can view your entire financial picture in one place.
Q: Will account alerts still be available?
A: Yes. Plus, they will arrive in near real time instead of the previous once-a-day notices. If you wish to set time parameters for alerts, uncheck the "Send Immediately" box and select the time you prefer to receive the alert. You may set each alert separately.
Q: Will my Bill Pay change?
A: No. Your payees and history will still be available. However, Bill Pay will be associated with the primary owner's account. Joint owners will need to set up payees in their own Bill Pay profile.
Quicken and Mint Users
Q: How do I connect my Quicken and Mint accounts?
A: For Quicken and Quickbooks Desktop users, please follow these instructions to get Express Web Connect (One Time Sync) connected again:
- Please make a backup of your Quicken or Quickbooks ledger.
- Follow the instructions to deactivate and reactivate your accounts (even if you have already prior to 5/3/18)
- Attempt to sync your accounts using the Express Web Connect
Unfortunately there may be duplicate transactions during the first download. If so, please delete the duplicates. Future downloads should only include the latest transactions.
If you still need assistance, please email email@example.com and we will assist you directly.
For Mint and Quickbooks Online users, please attempt to sync your transactions. If you are unable to update your accounts, please send us your Intuit username to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make a ticket on your behalf with Intuit and have them inspect your account.