SESLOC's eBranch provides online account access that's convenient and secure. The first time you log in, you will set up your security information and create an online Password/PIN. The Demonstration Video will help you learn more about the features available.
Your First-Time Log In
Your user name will not work this first time. You'll be asked to enter:
- Your member number and PIN (This is the PIN you chose when you opened your account).
- The last 4 digits of the primary account holder’s Social Security number
- The primary account holder's birth date.
Enter the security code displayed in the box and click submit. Read the eBranch User Agreement and, if you agree, click the I agree button.
Next, create a new, more secure password:
- 8 to 16 characters
- Include at least one letter, one number and one symbol.
- Confirm your password by entering it again in the box provided.
The strongest passwords avoid personal information that can be easily guessed by others.
Create 3 personal security questions and answers in the boxes provided.
- Keep your questions simple with short, easy-to-remember answers.
- Choose answers that do not change and that only you would know.
Click the finish button.
CONGRATULATIONS! You now have access to eBranch. Future logins will be fast and easy.
Support Policy for Third Party Personal Financial Management Software
SESLOC provides limited support for third party personal financial management software, such as Quicken, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and online financial aggregators, such as Mint.com, due to the software complexities, multiple versions of these products, and the differences in interactions among various computer operating systems and Web browsers. We will guide you on using the eBranch Reports and Exports feature to obtain an importable file. If you require further support, please contact the technical support team for your specific product.
If you need help with eAlerts, contact our Phone Center at (805) 543-1816.