BALANCE offers confidential financial counseling and education for free to all SESLOC members.
Whether you want to develop a budget, get out of debt, examine your credit report, buy a home, or create a retirement plan, BALANCE can help. Below are some of the valuable tools available when you visit the BALANCE website »
Chat with a consultant
A financial advisor can answer your questions, from the simple to the complex. There's no cost to you to receive advice on decisions such as:
- Buying vs. leasing a car
- The best way to reduce debt
- How to manage a job loss or salary reduction
- How to improve a credit score
- The best savings strategy - for you
- How to manage a major life change - new baby, new house, divorce, etc.
Spend about 30 minutes to complete a learning module and move yourself toward financial success.
The Balance team can help you with all this and more.
- Rebuilding after a financial crisis
- Identity theft
- Financial first aid
- 10 steps to financial success
- Financial planning
- Finances for college
- Repaying student loans
- High cost financial services
- The world of credit reports
- And more
"myBalance" spending plan tool
Build a spending plan that you can update, revise and review as often as you wish.