You could win $500 while boosting your financial IQ
BALANCE "Stay on Track" Contest
Now through September 30, 2019 simply complete modules in BalanceTrack for a chance to win one of four gift cards, valued up to $500.*
Presented by one of our financial education and counseling providers, BALANCE, "Stay on Track" is an online resource that helps you boost your financial IQ. Modules include 8-10 page articles with pressing topics such as money management, credit building, saving for college, and much more. At the end of each module, you can test your knowledge by taking a quiz.
How to enter:
- Visit BalanceTrack. SESLOC membership is not required to participate. You will be prompted to sign in or create your free BALANCE account.
- Complete at least one BalanceTrack module with a passing grade (multiple entries across different modules are encouraged!).
- If you complete the special Module of The Month, you’ll be entered into a monthly drawing to win a $100 gift card. Plus, you receive three bonus entries towards the $500 grand prize. Modules of The Month topics:
- July – “The World of Credit Reports”
- August – “Psychology of Spending”
- September – “Identity Theft”
The “Stay on Track” contest runs from July 1 – September 30, 2019. But don’t wait! The sooner you start, the more time you’ll have for extra entries.
*Terms and conditions apply.