Set budgets, track spending and visualize your finances
Money Manager is a free service offered within Online Banking. View and manage all of your financial accounts in one site, including accounts at other banks or institutions. Just login to your account and click on the "Services" tab. From there, choose "Money Manager".
- View all of your financial accounts in one place, with visual charts and graphs
- Create custom budgets and start saving
- Track spending to see where your money goes
- Manage your money and make smarter investments
- Set up account alerts with email or text messages
Make financial resolutions that stick for the coming year and beyond.
Money Manager in Online Banking can help you stay on top of your goals. When you add a goal in Money Manager anytime until February 28, 2019, you'll be automatically entered to win one of two $250 or three $100 Amazon gift cards!* Even if you don't win, you'll have something to show for your efforts!
How to Set a Goal in Money Manager
- Step 1: Log in to Online Banking and navigate to Services > Money Manager.
- Step 2: Select "Add A Goal" on the goal dashboard.
- Step 3: Select your desired pay off or savings goal.
- Step 4: Fill in the required information.
- Step 5: Click the "Create" button to complete the process of adding a new goal.
Keep in mind, your goal summary at the bottom of the page will update your completion date and the amount needed per month according to your preferences in the form. Goals will automatically update your progress and will reflect your day-to-day account balances. It's that simple. But while you're there, why not set a few more?
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Puerto Rico, 18 years and older. Ends 2/28/2019. For Official Rules, including odds, alternate method of entry, and prize description, click here. Void where prohibited.