The Payment Center tab is the main hub of Bill Pay where you can:
- Add, edit, or remove contacts.
- Schedule payments, cancel payments, enroll in eBills, and manage AutoPay.
- Set up Reminders.
Check your payment history in the Activity tab. You can view up to 84 months of activity, and even download it as a file for your records. You can click on any payments with a pending status to cancel or make changes.
The Accounts tab displays your SESLOC checking account(s) linked to the Bill Pay service. If this information is inaccurate or needs to be updated, please call our Contact Center at (805) 543-1816.
The Profile tab displays your personal information.
Need a little extra help with Bill Pay? The Help Center tab features answers to frequently asked questions and includes instructions for making the most out of your experience.
Navigating Bill Pay on the Mobile App
The Mobile App presents a simplified Bill Pay experience:
- To Do: Review your reminders.
- Send Money: Set up a payment.
- Manage Contacts: Add, edit or remove a company or person and manage AutoPay.
- Payment Activity: Review pending and recent payments.