There is not currently a print button on the last page when scheduling a bill and we are working on getting that added following the upgrade to our new service on February, 22, 2023. However, here are a few easy ways that you can print this confirmation:
- The last step of scheduling a payment is electing notifications. When you elect to receive a notification, you will get email confirmation that the payment was scheduled or completed. You may print this email as confirmation or save it as a PDF to your computer or device.
- On the Bills & Payments tab, there is an Export button located below the date filter. Use this to export all currently scheduled payments for the current date range.
- Take a screenshot of the payment confirmation page and print or save them as needed.
- On Windows, you can use the Snipping Tool, or press the Print Screen button on your keyboard to copy the screenshot onto your clipboard, which you can paste into a Word document and save.
- On Mac, press Shift+Command+3 which will take a screenshot and save it to your desktop.