SESLOC Visa Signature Rewards credit card
SESLOC Visa Signature Rewards credit card
Earn points today for an upgraded tomorrow.
When you open a SESLOC Visa Signature® Rewards credit card, you have access to once in a lifetime travel, sporting events, and quality merchandise. You’ll earn reward points for purchases,1 plus if you have our HomeFREE Checking™ account, they will be combined with your earned debit card points. With credit and debit points, your possibilities are endless. Enjoy all of the perks from Visa Signature, with the trust and competitive rates you expect from SESLOC.
Earn 25,000 bonus points when you spend $2,500 within 60 days after opening your credit card.2
If you have HomeFREE Checking™, combine points earned from debit purchases and your Visa Signature® Rewards credit card purchases under one account.
Your SESLOC Visa Signature Rewards Credit Card Benefits:
- Earn 1.5 points per $1 spent on purchases,1 redeemable at SESLOCRewards.org
- Low variable rate3
- No foreign transaction fee – a plus for international travelers
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fee
- No penalty rates
- Cash advances for a low rate of just 1%
Plus standard features:
- EMV chip technology for enhanced security
- Contactless payments through Apple Pay
- Fee-free loan payment options
- Free Online Banking access
- Fraud prevention by Verified by Visa
You deserve to be rewarded.
Additional Perks from Visa Signature4
- Extended Warranty Protection
Extends the original manufacturer’s warranty up to 1 additional year on eligible warranties of 3 years or less.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance
Provides assistance and referral services in case of an emergency.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
Get Auto Coverage when you rent a car.
- Road Dispatch®
Provides emergency roadside assistance.
- Zero fraud liability
You won’t be held responsible for unauthorized transactions made with your Visa card.
- Concierge service5
Get help choosing a gift or making travel arrangements.
- Cardholder inquiry service
Get personalized support.
- Lost/stolen card reporting
Reporting is simple with emergency replacement and emergency cash.
- Year-end spending summary
This detailed annual report breaks down where you used your card, which can help you with budgeting and tax prep.
Show some local love.
Get some love back.
Earn Bonus reward points
on purchases at participating local businesses.
Terms, conditions restrictions and eligibility apply. See complete program details.
2. Special offer to receive 25,000 in bonus points when you spend$2,500 on purchases with the Visa Signature Rewards credit card within the first 60 days from account opening is effective. The Special Offer is subject to cancellation at any time, without notice. The Special Offer is only applicable on purchases made with your Visa Signature Rewards credit card. Contact (805) 543-1816 for the most current information.
3. Please see the Visa Signature® Rewards credit card rates and fees in the Application and Solicitation Disclosure. Minimum credit limit is $5,000.00.
4. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. See a summary of Visa Signature® card benefits and view the complete benefits guide.
5. SESLOC Visa Signature Rewards cardholders are responsible for the payment of any and all charges associated with any goods, services, reservations or bookings purchased or arranged by the Visa Signature Concierge on cardholders’ behalf. Any such purchases or arrangements are solely between the cardholder and the respective merchant, and Visa is not a party to the transaction. All goods and services subject to availability. See full terms of service at visasignatureconcierge.com.
Credit Card Tips
From the News+ Blog
While owners of vulnerable transaction terminals try to secure their devices, and law enforcement continues to shut down these criminal enterprises, you can also play a part in stopping card fraud and identity theft. Follow these steps to detect when a card terminal may be at risk, and if you see something, say something!
Which do you prefer to use at checkout, cash or card? Here are some benefits of using your debit or credit card instead:
Credit card debt can feel overwhelming, but there are tools and resources available to get you back on the road to financial wellness. Consider these strategies for tackling credit card debt: