Investment Property Loans
Investment Property Loans
For those looking to invest in a rental property,
look no further.
At SESLOC, you can lock in your rate and keep payments low by amortizing over 30 years.1 Our Investment Property Loan is for purchases or refinances of 1 unit or 2-4 unit properties (non-owner occupied), and features:
- Fixed rate & payments for first five years (adjusts annually thereafter)
- Limits on rate Increases: 1% annually / 5% lifetime
- 30-year amortization (15-year term) for affordable payments1
- No prepayment penalties
- No application fee
- No negative amortization
- Pre-qualification available
Rate Index: 1 Year Constant Maturity Treasury
Get Started Today
Check current rates, review the documentation checklist, and request a free consultation to review your options, or get started with an application today. When applying for a pre-approval, choose the option for home purchase without an accepted contract.
Get Pre-approved or Apply Now
Need more info?
Request a complimentary consultation with one of our Mortgage Loan Officers. Whether you want to purchase a home, refinance your mortgage or just check out your options, we're here to here to help you make informed decisions. Simply fill out our form and we'll contact you shortly.
There is no obligation to join SESLOC or apply for a loan. By submitting this form, you agree to receive email communications from SESLOC and phone calls if this preference is indicated. You can unsubscribe at any time.
1. Payment Example: For an adjustable rate mortgage in the amount of $400,000, with an amortization of 30 years, and an initial interest rate of 4.125% (APR 4.394%*) for the first five years, the estimated monthly payment would be $1,938.59. Actual payment will vary throughout the life of the loan, based on final loan terms and changes to the index. Payment example excludes taxes and insurance. Actual payment will vary throughout the life of the loan, based on final loan terms and changes to the rate index. Rate and payments may increase after consummation. Refer to our Payment Calculator to estimate additional payment examples.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate
From the News+ Blog
Buying a home? You’ve probably heard that getting pre-approved or pre-qualified for a loan is an...
What are mortgage points and are they right for you? Mortgage points are basically discount points. When you’re getting your home loan, you can buy mortgage points to lower your rate and save you interest in the long run.
When it comes to buying a house, poor credit can limit your opportunities and result in higher interest rates and bigger payments. But with a little planning, you can boost your credit score ahead of your home loan pre-approval so you’ll be ready to make an offer on your dream home.