Drive it home with a local lender.
Drive it home with a local lender.
Drive up the coast. Drive down the cost.
Whether you are purchasing or refinancing, our vehicle loan applies to new and used cars, trucks, SUVs and motorcycles.¹
Apply today and see why we are San Luis Obispo’s #1 Lender!
Financing up to 120%
Plus tax and license.
Terms up to 84 months2
No payments for 90 days3
Auto Loan Specials
Even more ways to save
- Earn a 0.25% rate reduction when you finance 80% or less of MSRP or high Blue Book (plus tax and license).4
- Get a discounted rate up to 0.38% with our Level Up Member Benefits program.5
- Earn a 0.25% rate reduction by enrolling in or HomeFREE Discount program, which simply requires scheduling automatic recurring transfers for auto loan payments from a HomeFREE Checking account.6
Take the highway to a low rate.
Or call us at (805) 543-1816 or visit any branch to get started.
We also offer:
Recreational Vehicle Loans7
Available for travel trailers, motor homes, boats, personal watercraft, dirt bikes/trailers, flatbed trailers and horse trailers. Terms up to 144 months based on amount financed. New: Up to 100% financing of MSRP. Used: Up to 100% financing of high NADA Guide value.
Specialized Mobility Vehicle Loans8
For vehicles with adaptive equipment to accommodate scooters, wheelchairs, and other specialized devices (includes conversion options for existing vehicles). Available for new or used vehicles with terms up to 120 months and up to 100% financing.
Vehicle Equity Loan
Is There Cash In Your Car? If your vehicle is 7 years or newer and you’ve been paying down your loan or you own your vehicle free and clear, you may have equity in your vehicle and qualify to refinance and take cash out. Use our cash-out option to pay off other higher rate debt, such as a credit card. To learn more, book an appointment with a Member Service Representative at your nearest branch today.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate.
* All loans subject to credit approval and other underwriting criteria; not every applicant will qualify. APR and terms vary based on credit worthiness, other conditions and specific vehicle qualifications. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
1. APR is 2.00% higher for vehicle models 7 years old or older and/or for vehicles with mileage of 100,000 or more.*
2. Payment Example: A $30,000 loan, at 8.99% APR for 72 months, would have an estimated monthly payment of $540.79.*
3. Payments may be deferred 90 days from the date the loan is funded; interest accrues from the funding date and during the deferral period. Terms, conditions, eligibility and restrictions apply.*
4. May not be combined with other offers; does not apply to special promotional rates.*
5. Terms, conditions, eligibility and restrictions apply. Please see the Level Up Member Benefits Program details.*
6. Terms, conditions, eligibility and restrictions apply. Please see the HomeFREE Discount Program details.*
7. APR is 2% higher for recreational vehicle models 7 years old or older and/or for vehicles with mileage of 100,000 or more. Maximum financing of 100% of MSRP or NADA Guide, plus tax and license. Maximum term based on loan amount. Additional restrictions may apply. Payment Example: A $35,000 loan, at 10.20% APR for 120 months, would have an estimated monthly payment of $466.62.*
8. Maximum financing of 100% of MSRP or Retail Kelley Blue Book, plus tax and license and cost of equipment and installation. Payment Example: A $70,000 loan, at 8.35% APR for 84 months, would have an estimated monthly payment of $1,103.19.*
The best place to bank
is not a bank.
It’s here. At SESLOC.
From the News+ Blog
Shopping for your first car is exciting, but it can also feel intimidating. It’s a major commitment, but one that will give you the freedom to go where you want, when you want. Before you head to the car lot, set yourself up for success by following these steps:
If you’re planning to buy a car directly from a seller, you might be interested to know that SESLOC can finance your purchase — just like if you were buying from a dealership. This arrangement is called a private party sale, and this is what you can expect:
Car ownership is an investment that gives you the freedom and flexibility to travel on your terms. But as car owners know, it can be expensive. Besides budgeting for the payments, you must plan for the costs associated with registration, insurance, fuel, and routine and emergency maintenance.