Make your home more comfortable and energy smart.
Whether it’s new energy efficient windows, installing solar panels, or water-wise landscaping, we can help make your project affordable. Low rates and flexible terms allow for a variety of energy efficient projects.
The SESLOC Sustainable Loan¹ can be used for:
- Solar Panels
- High efficiency air conditioners, evaporative coolers, water heaters, or furnaces
- Energy efficient roofs, doors and windows
- Energy efficient or Energy Star appliances
- Improved landscaping or irrigation
- Improved home insulation
Sustainability benefits the environment
and your budget.
- Terms: 7 – 12 years²
- Maximum loan amount: $50,000
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate
1. All loans subject to credit approval and other underwriting criteria; not every applicant will qualify. APR and terms vary based on credit worthiness, and other conditions. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
2. Payment Example: A $30,000 loan, at 7.00% APR for 120 months, would have an estimated monthly payment of $348.43.¹
PEOPLE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN PROFITS
New to credit unions? Learn more about our philosophy and how your money stays local.
Tips for Going Green
From the News+ Blog
Going green doesn’t have to break the bank. In fact, there are small things you can do every day to promote environmental sustainability and save money at the same time. Check out these 5 tips for going green:
Car ownership is an investment that gives you the freedom and flexibility to travel on your terms. But as car owners know, it can be expensive. Besides budgeting for the payments, you must plan for the costs associated with registration, insurance, fuel, and routine and emergency maintenance.
What does $1,500 mean to you? No matter your financial situation, $1,500 is significant. It could be a down payment on your next car, a dent in your debt, a furniture upgrade, a step towards retirement, a boost to your emergency fund, or a first-class ticket to New York.