Whether you need access to shopping power or want to make affordable balance transfers, we have options for you. Choose your card:
Visa Signature® Rewards card 1
Earn points today for an upgraded tomorrow.
- Earn 1.5 reward points for $1 spent on purchases 2, redeemable at SESLOCRewards.org
- Combine reward points earned with HomeFREE Checking debit card points under one account
- No foreign transaction fee
- Access to Visa Signature card benefits 3
- Perfect for traveling and large or frequent purchases
Visa® Credit Card 4
Our classic, fixed-rate card. Always affordable. Basically essential.
- Low, fixed rate
- No penalty rates
- Free balance transfers
- Perfect for building credit or transferring balances from high rate cards
1. Please see the he Visa Signature® Rewards credit card rates and fees in the Application and Solicitation Disclosure. Minimum credit limit is $5,000.00.
2. Please see the SESLOC Rewards Terms and Conditions.
3. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. See a summary of Visa Signature® card benefits, and view the complete benefits guide.
4. All loans subject to credit union approval. Read the details of the Visa Terms and Conditions.
Free Balance Transfers
Already have a SESLOC Visa Credit Card?
Ditch your high rate credit card(s) and transfer the balance. You could save on interest, making your monthly budget go a little further. Plus, enjoy freedom from penalty or variable rate increases.
Submit a request quickly and securely using DocuSign, or download a printable PDF.
Credit Card Tips
From the News+ Blog
Beware of Skimmers & Shimmers
While owners of vulnerable transaction terminals try to secure their devices, and law enforcement continues to shut down these criminal enterprises, you can also play a part in stopping card fraud and identity theft. Follow these steps to detect when a card terminal may be at risk, and if you see something, say something!
Cash or Card?
Which do you prefer to use at checkout, cash or card? Here are some benefits of using your debit or credit card instead:
Strategies for Tackling Credit Card Debt
Credit card debt can feel overwhelming, but there are tools and resources available to get you back on the road to financial wellness. Consider these strategies for tackling credit card debt: