It’s great to be a SESLOC member.
In addition to low fees, great rates and uncomplicated pricing, for decades we have offered a number of Everyday Member Benefits.¹ Plus, get rewarded with NEW benefits we introduced as part of our Level Up Member Benefits² program.
Your Everyday Member Benefits
For Personal Memberships
Choose From Two
Checking Account Options
HomeFREE Checking is packed with exclusive rewards and Basic Checking3 has less fees.
BOTH accounts have no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly maintenance fee!
Earn SESLOC Rewards points with HomeFREE Checking debit and Visa Signature® Rewards credit card purchases.4 Combine points earned on both cards under one account.
Identity Theft Services
Complimentary Identity Theft Recovery + Mobile Phone Insurance.
– Plus –
it’s eligible for Courtesy Pay, has no-fee for paper statements, and you can choose between a People & Place or Cal Poly card design.
No Overdraft Fees
No overdraft fees and no non-sufficient funds (NSF) fees help provide banking account guardrails to those who need it.
No Fees for Cashier’s Checks
We’ll waive the fee when you need these secure, guaranteed checks. It’s a great way to make large payments.
Meets national standards for a safe, affordable banking solution.
All members may enjoy:
Early Direct Deposit4
Skip a branch or ATM visit. Get access to direct deposit funds a day early.
Mobile Wallet Compatible
Add your SESLOC debit or credit card to Apple, Google or Samsung Pay for quick, contactless payments.
More ATM Access than Most Banks
Surcharge-Free ATM Transactions at SESLOC and CO-OP ATMs, which includes 55 local and 30,000+ nationwide.
Free Remote Banking
Free Remote and Digital Banking, which includes Online Banking, SESLOC Mobile App, Card Controls, budgeting tools, eStatements, and more. Plus, it’s now en Español.
Free Shred Days
Where your confidential documents can be shredded at our Shred Day events throughout the year.
Free Financial Education Opportunities
Including webinars, eBooks, online calculators, financial counseling, and more.
Get discounted rates on TruStage Insurance products, including auto, home, life, AD&D and heath insurance.
— PLUS —
- All Loan Payment Options are Fee-Free even by phone and online.
- No Prepayment Penalties on Loan Payoffs
- Access to Auto Loan Specials
Level Up Member Benefits
Do more. Get More.
It’s simple. Earn points for all that you do at SESLOC, including transacting, saving, borrowing and membership loyalty. The more points you have, the more benefits you get. Our new program rewards you with NEW benefits, on top of your Everyday Member Benefits.
Top Member Benefits Programs
1. Everyday Member Benefits are available to Credit Union members in accordance with disclosures and agreements between the Credit Union and the Consumer Member, including but not limited to the Member Application, the Member Account Agreement and Disclosure, Truth-in-Savings disclosures, all Fee Schedules, Rate Sheets and other account agreements and disclosures. For benefits including but not limited to Identity Theft Recovery + Mobile Phone Insurance, SESLOC Rewards, SESLOC Shred Days, EasyPay, insurance products through TruStage® Insurance Agency, LLC, and financial counseling through GreenPath, Inc., refer to their individual Terms and Conditions disclosures located on seslocstaging.wpengine.com or visit a SESLOC branch for more details regarding benefit terms, conditions, limits, restrictions and eligibility that apply. Some services require primary consumer member to agree to separate terms and conditions. Insurance offered through TruStage® Insurance Agency, LLC is a not a deposit and is not federally insured. The insurance coverage offered through TruStage® is not sold or guaranteed by the Credit Union.
2. The Level Up Member Benefits Program (“Program”) is provided by SESLOC Federal Credit Union (“Credit Union”). The Program is available to consumer memberships, for which the primary consumer member is eighteen (18) years in age or older and is a member in good standing with the Credit Union. The Program is automatically available to an eligible consumer membership. Please visit seslocstaging.wpengine.com, Online Banking or any branch for the Level Up Member Benefits Program Disclosure (“Disclosure”) for more information regarding the terms and conditions of the Program. Certain restrictions and other limitations apply. By establishing or maintaining a consumer membership you are accepting the terms and conditions of the Program. If you prefer not to participate in the Program you may opt-out, see the Disclosure for more details. The Program terms, conditions and benefits may be amended at the sole discretion of the Credit Union and are subject to change without notice, except where required by law.
3. Basic Checking is not eligible for Courtsey Pay Service or SESLOC Rewards Program for debit cards. Basic Checking incures a $2.00 montly fee for paper statements. eStatements are fee-free.
4. Early access to direct deposit funds subject to employer and/or payer terms and conditions. SESLOC Federal Credit Union (“Credit Union”) generally makes these funds available on the day the payment file is received, which may be up to one (1) day earlier than the scheduled payment date. The Credit Union cannot guarantee early access of a direct deposit payment. Other exceptions may apply.
5. SESLOC Rewards program Terms and Conditions can be found at seslocrewards.org The SESLOC Rewards program (“Program”) is a service provided by SESLOC Federal Credit Union (“Sponsor”) and managed by ampliFI Loyalty Solutions, LLC (“Administrator”). Participation in the Program is exclusive to those who have a current HomeFREE Checking™ debit card or a SESLOC Visa Signature® Rewards credit card issued by the Sponsor. There is no pre-registration required. By making eligible transactions with a HomeFREE Checking account debit card and the SESLOC Visa Signature Rewards credit card, the cardholder is accepting the terms and conditions of the Program. See seslocrewards.org for Program terms and conditions. You retain the option to utilize these services as long as you are a HomeFREE Checking or SESLOC Visa Signature Rewards cardholder, subject to terms and conditions. Sponsor and Administrator reserves the right to modify, expand, discontinue, or retire any part of the program at any time.
Top SESLOC Rewards.
Earn points today for an upgraded tomorrow. See what you could redeem.
10 SESLOC Rewards for Your Summer Vacay
Did you know you can redeem your SESLOC debit and Visa® Signature Rewards card points for merchandise, gift cards, and more? We asked our staff what their favorite SESLOC Rewards were. Richard Reynoso from Business Services is looking forward to summer and shared his top picks for a family vacation.
10 SESLOC Rewards to Take Your Kitchen to the Next Level
Did you know you can redeem your SESLOC debit and Visa® Signature Rewards card points for merchandise, gift cards, and more? We asked our staff what their favorite SESLOC Rewards were. Jim Walker from Marketing is an enthusiastic home chef and recently shared his top picks to take your kitchen to the next level.
10 SESLOC Rewards for Date Night
Planning something special with your significant other this weekend? You can redeem your SESLOC debit and Visa® Signature Rewards card points for merchandise, gift cards, and more to help you plan an unforgettable experience. Check out the top 10 SESLOC Rewards that you can claim for your next date night.