Let your account balance do the work for you. Start saving for your future today.
A Money Market account (MMA) earns higher dividends while maintaining access to funds for new expenses or emergencies. You have the flexibility of writing checks or using your SESLOC debit card to withdraw funds at the ATM.
- Earn dividends when you maintain $2,500 minimum daily balance in your account
- Earn even more dividends with our tiered rate structure
- $2,500 minimum to open an account
- No service fee even if your balance falls below the minimum daily balance to earn dividends
- Unlimited deposits and unlimited ATM and in-person transactions
- Free check orders with the account*
- Account access via Online Banking
*Free check orders limited to non-duplicate, personal sized check style.
Open your Money Market account
Your Money is Safe at SESLOC
Accounts are insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. government agency.
Be Money Smart
From the News+ Blog
With prices rapidly rising on everyday items, perhaps your savings plan has gone by the wayside. These tips will help you find more money in your budget –starting with saving at the grocery store.
To get smart about credit cards, be aware of the common warning signs that might indicate issues with credit card usage: You are only able to make minimum payments on your credit card debt.
We want to alert you to social media scams that you may not be thinking about. Being alert to potential scams is the best way to protect yourself against fraud and identity theft.