Set budgets, track spending and visualize your finances
Financial Tools is a free personal finance manager in Online Banking. View and manage all of your financial accounts in one site, including accounts at other banks or institutions.
- Visualize your financial health at-a-glance, with charts and graphs.
- Create custom budgets to manage your finances and achieve your goals.
- Track spending and view trends to see where your money goes, automatically seeing the categories where you spend the most money.
- Forecast debt payment strategies to see how they’ll work for you.
- Import investment accounts and loans you have at SESLOC or other financial institutions, to estimate net worth.
Get the most out of Financial Tools
If you need help with the Online Financial Tools, contact us at (805) 543-1816.
Online Banking Tips
From the News+ Blog
You may be aware that mobile check deposits are secure and convenient — but are you aware of these other handy benefits? It’s Completely Contactless
Using smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices for activities such as banking can be very convenient. However, it is important to take some basic precautions to keep your information secure. Here’s how to protect yourself:
Once you’ve created a profile for Online Banking, you’ll be able to log into the SESLOC Mobile App with the same Username and Password. The app can be downloaded through the Apple App Store for iPhone or Google Play for Android.