FHA Home Loans
FHA Home Loans
Affordable options for homeowners.
Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans offer considerable advantages to qualified homebuyers. These loans can be a great option for first-time buyers and individuals with little savings, as they require lower costs and lower down payments than traditional mortgages.
FHA Loans are insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), and typically require lower down payments than traditional loans. FHA loans are open to anyone who meets FHA credit qualifications, which are more flexible than those for conventional loans. FHA loans must be for the purchase of a primary residence.
Benefits & Features
- 15 and 30-year fixed rate terms1
- Financing up to 96.5% loan to value²
- Down payment and closing costs can come from family or a grant from a state or local government down payment assistance program
- Non-occupying co-borrower can be used to help you qualify for the loan, if they are an eligible family member
- Pre-qualification with no obligation. Simply complete the “Need more info?” form below to see if a SESLOC FHA loan is right for you.
Click any rate or APR* to see a payment example.
Additional products and/or rate options may be available. Contact a Mortgage Loan Officer near you for more information.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates are subject to change without notice. Loan terms based on credit history and other underwriting criteria and subject to credit approval. Loan terms and conditions subject to change without notice.
Instant Mortgage Rate Quote & Payment Calculator results are for illustrative purposes only and don’t guarantee a rate. Actual rate, APR, payment amount and closing costs will vary based on final loan terms and may be higher. Consult a Mortgage Loan Officer for more information.
1. Click any rate or APR to see a payment example. Refer to our Payment Calculator to estimate additional payment examples.
2. Loan terms based on credit history and are subject to FHA underwriting criteria and credit approval; not every applicant will qualify. Some restrictions apply.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate
Get Pre-approved or Apply Now
Need more info?
Request a complimentary consultation with one of our Mortgage Loan Officers. Whether you want to purchase a home, refinance your mortgage or just check out your options, we're here to here to help you make informed decisions. Simply fill out our form and we'll contact you shortly.
There is no obligation to join SESLOC or apply for a loan. By submitting this form, you agree to receive email communications from SESLOC and phone calls if this preference is indicated. You can unsubscribe at any time.
"*" indicates required fields
Check out our free, informative eBook:
The Home Buying Journey Explained
Everything you need to know for purchasing your Central Coast dream home.
From the News+ Blog
When it comes to buying a house, poor credit can limit your opportunities and result in higher interest rates and bigger payments. But with a little planning, you can boost your credit score ahead of your home loan pre-approval so you’ll be ready to make an offer on your dream home.
Buying a home? You’ve probably heard that getting pre-approved or pre-qualified for a loan is an essential step forward in the process. But what’s the difference?
What are mortgage points and are they right for you? Mortgage points are basically discount points. When you’re getting your home loan, you can buy mortgage points to lower your rate and save you interest in the long run.