Online Banking is a great tool that allows you to access your accounts 24/7, set up alerts to monitor activity, make transfers, set up automatic payments with Bill Pay, apply for loans, book appointments, and more.
How to Enroll:
- Select the Log In button on sesloc.org or open the Mobile App.
- Select Register Now
- Select Register as an Individual. Note that joint account owners may register for their own unique log in.
- Follow the prompts to enter your personal information to confirm your account.
- Select a verification code delivery method from the dropdown and click Request Code.
- Enter the Verification Code field upon receiving it, and click Next.
- Create a username and password. Your password must be 12-32 characters long, contain at least one uppercase letter and one number, and can include special characters.
- Read and accept the Terms & Conditions, and click Submit.
- Welcome to Online Banking!
Once you’ve enrolled, you can customize your user experience. Learn more about making the most out of Online Banking.
Enrolling in Online Banking also allows you to use the SESLOC Mobile App, which can be downloaded through the Apple App Store for iPhone or Google Play for Android users. Your Username and Password will be the same as what you use for Online Banking. The mobile app includes all the functionality of the desktop platform with the additional benefit of being able to deposit checks from the comfort of your home or on the go. For more information on navigating the mobile app, click here.