Where ease meets access
Digital & Remote Business Banking
Where Ease Meets Access
DIGITAL & REMOTE BUSINESS BANKING
Made just for our People & Place
Our digital banking for local businesses has new tools and features, like Card Services, Travel Notifications, and now it’s offered En Español. Plus, you have access to all of the familiar favorites, including Bill Pay, your treasury management options, transfers, and more.
With easy access to these tools, you can do all the things you need to do a whole lot easier. Which means you can run your business a whole lot better. That’s People & Place.
Top NEW features include:
Introducing Card Services
Now you can activate a card, report as lost/stolen or request a replacement card directly within Online Banking. No need to call or visit a branch.
Simplified Travel Notices
Our travel notification form is now within Online Banking and easier than ever. Whether you’re at a conference or on a work retreat, be sure to let us know your travel plans. This helps us identify legitimate transactions versus those that could be fraudulent.
Now offered En Español
Easily toggle between English and Spanish languages under your Profile.
NOTE: The content, applications, and documents associated with specific products and services may be available only in English. If you have any questions, please contact us at (805) 543-1816. Va a entrar a una página que podría estar en inglés. Es posible que el contenido, las solicitudes y los documentos asociados con los productos y servicios específicos en esa página estén disponibles solo en inglés. Antes de escoger un producto o servicio, asegúrese de haber leído y entendido todos los términos y condiciones provistos. Si tiene alguna pregunta, comuníquese con nosotros al (805) 543-1816.
New Enhancements arrived May 15, 2023
More Ease of Use
More Powerful Search
Quickly search and find past transactions, transfers and more with an easily accessible search bar.
Managing your finances the way you want by toggling various widgets on and off in the Accounts dashboard.
The new Online Banking has all of the familiar favorites, too:
- Bill Pay – The upgraded serice now lets you send payments any date you wish, not just the due date.
- Mobile Access – View balances, pay bills, and more.
- Mobile Deposit – Deposit checks with your smartphone or tablet.
- eStatements – Securely store and collect statements.
- Open Transfers – Move funds between your accounts at SESLOC and other financial institutions.
- Alerts – Set up text and email alerts.
- External Accounts/Transfers will no longer be available for Sole Proprietorships. The Business Services team would be happy to discuss Business ACH Origination services with you.
- If you’d like to transfer between your Sole Proprietorship and Consumer accounts, you may do so using the Member to Member transfer feature.
Customizing Your Dashboard
Search & Filter Your Transactions
Move Your Money
Make payments, manage your cards, and more.
Get Started Using Bill Pay
Managing Travel Notifications
Pay a SESLOC Loan
Card Services Overview
If you need help with any remote banking service, contact us at (805) 543-1816.
See the complete terms of service in the Business Online Banking Agreement & Disclosure.