Bill Pay Service: Simple, fast and free.
Bill Pay service brings you added security, convenience, and time-saving benefits. It makes paying bills easy, as well as viewing paid bills, scheduled payments, payment reports and more. Look for the valuable demonstration videos when you log in to Bill Pay. You’ll find further details and answers to your questions.
With Bill Pay you’ll enjoy:
- Saved payee information – When your next bill arrives, simply enter the amount and payment date.
- No postage – If a payee requires a paper check, we pay the postage.
- Automatic Payments – Set up eBills to pay automatically when they’re under an amount you specify. You’ll be notified by email.
A few important details
- Payments must be scheduled by 9:00 pm in order to have a next business day “send by” date.
- Funds are deducted on the date an electronic payment is sent or, in the case of paper check payments, on the date the check clears your account.
- Pay your SESLOC loans or Visa payments using the Online Banking “Transfer” feature (NOT BILL PAY). Transferred payments are credited in “real time” — even on the weekends (although you won’t see weekend postings until Monday morning). You can even schedule your transfers in advance so you don’t have to worry about missing a due date.
If you need help with Bill Pay, contact us at (805) 543-1816.
Additional details can be found within our Disclosure and Agreement for Bill Pay Service.
Online Banking Tips
From the News+ Blog
So, what should you do with your time now that you don’t have to go to the branch to pay your loan? Here are 7 ideas:
Manage your accounts any time, anywhere with Online Banking and the Mobile App. You might already know you can pay your bills or transfer money, but did you know about these five handy tools?
Find tips for navigating Online Banking, applying for a consumer loan, and more