Mortgage Hardship Assistance
We’re Here For You
If you’re having trouble making your SESLOC Home Equity Loan or Mortgage Payment, we may be able to help. It is important to consider all of your options before risking the possible loss of your home to foreclosure. There are numerous solutions available and one of them may be right for you.
You may be eligible for:
- Loan Modification
- Pre-Foreclosure Sale (“Short Sale”)
- Reduction of Interest Rate
We must review your financial situation before determining the best possible way to assist you. In order to do this, we will need the following:
- A signed letter explaining your current situation and hardship. Please describe steps you have taken to improve your financial picture
- Your last pay stub or unemployment check stub
- Your last three account statements from checking, savings, 401(k), and other accounts you maintain
- The name and phone number of your listing agent, if applicable
- Signed copies of your federal tax returns (including all schedules) for the last two years
By providing this information, we can determine which alternatives are best suited for you.
Please keep in mind that you are obligated to continue making your current loan payment while we review your request.
You may call the following toll free number to speak to a Loan Specialist: (888) 777-4986.
The Department of Housing and Urban Development offers counseling for homeowners whose mortgage loans have become delinquent. This counseling could help you avoid foreclosure, and you are urged to seek it. They can be reached at (800) 569-4287 or (800) 877-8339.