Ready for All of Life’s Moments
We offer a wide variety of personal loans and lines of credit to fit your lifestyle. Made just for our people and this place.
Our Signature Loan¹ is an unsecured, closed-end personal loan that can be used for many purposes, including debt consolidation, home improvement, education or a dream vacation. Terms are up to 60 months.
Share Savings Secured Loans
This low cost loan is a good way to establish credit. Your savings account continues to earn dividends while you establish a loan repayment history.¹
- Loan is secured by funds in the share savings account
- Borrow the value of the savings account, less the $5 minimum balance
- Rate is 3% over the share savings rate, or 4%, whichever is greater
- Terms up to 60 months
Signature Line of Credit
This is an open-ended, unsecured line of credit that lets you continually borrow funds up to your approved credit limit. The flexibility of borrowing only when you need it great for unplanned emergencies or unexpected expenses.¹
Share Certificate Secured Loans
Secured by funds in an individual share certificate (excluding IRAs or other tax sheltered certificates), this loan continues to earn dividends while you pay it down.¹
- Borrow up to 100% of the share certificate value
- Rate is 3% over the certificate rate, or 4%, whichever is greater
- Terms up to 60 months or up to the remaining term of the share certificate
Personal loans can help when you need to cover your planned and unplanned expenses.
Flexible financing starts here.
Youth Agricultural Loans
This unique loan helps young members get started on their next animal project.¹
- Borrow up to $1,500 for a one-year term
- Make one payment of principle and interest
- Payment due in full in 12 months or when the animal is sold
- Requires a parent as co-signer
Computer Equipment Loans
Finance your new computer, printer, scanner, and other peripheral equipment. ¹
- Borrow up to $5,000
- Terms up to 36 months
- Merchant invoice required
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate.
1. All loans subject to credit approval and other underwriting criteria; not every applicant will qualify. APR and terms vary based on credit worthiness, and other conditions. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
From the News+ Blog
DocuSign is a secure, convenient way to sign and complete your loan paperwork from the comfort of your home or on the go. After you apply for your loan online, a Loan Processor will be in contact shortly to get you started. You can also use DocuSign to manage your account — such as filing a travel notification or putting a stop payment on a check. Select the DocuSign option from our Forms page, and enter your email address. Your confirmation email will launch the DocuSign process.
Credit report errors are shockingly common, and errors can damage your credit. If you need a loan, damaged credit means you might end up paying a higher interest rate or even get declined.
Do you have a SESLOC loan or credit card, or are working towards a savings goal? In Online Banking or the Mobile App, you can schedule your payments or transfers to recur automatically so you don’t have to worry about a missed payment or having to remember to move your funds around.