Make Deposits 24/7
Direct Deposit is convenient, quick and safe.
Get access direct deposit funds up to one day early.*
With Direct Deposit, checks can’t get lost, stolen or delayed, so funds are readily available on the date your check is issued. Tax refunds, paychecks, Social Security or any recurring checks are automatically deposited, even if you’re sick or on vacation. That means no delays, no standing in lines, and no worries.
To deposit recurring checks, you will need:
- SESLOC’s routing number: 322282713
- Your account number:
- For Savings Deposits – use your account number as it appears on your statement.
- For Checking Deposits – use your account number as it appears on the bottom of your check, or under Account Details in Online Banking.
Payroll Deduction diverts portions of your direct deposit to other payments and accounts. This lets you pay your SESLOC loans automatically, or easily make regular deposits to a savings account. It’s an easy way to pay down debt or “pay yourself first”, which builds savings and keeps your finances healthy.
U.S. Government “GO DIRECT” Program is required
Direct Deposit is REQUIRED for Social Security and federal benefit checks. Recipients must have direct deposit or be issued a Direct Express Debit MasterCard. Read more or enroll at this link: “Go Direct”
For federal benefits checks, you will need your account and routing numbers, plus this additional information:
- Your Social Security number
- Claim number or the 12-digit check number of your last federal benefit check
- Spelling of names and addresses as they appear on your federal benefit check
- Amount of the your last federal benefit chec
* Early access to direct deposit funds subject to employer and/or payer terms and conditions. SESLOC Federal Credit Union (“Credit Union”) generally makes these funds available on the day the payment file is received, which may be up to one (1) day earlier than the scheduled payment date. The Credit Union cannot guarantee early access of a direct deposit payment. Other exceptions may apply.
If you need help with Direct Deposit, contact us at (805) 543-1816.
Mobile Banking Tips
From the News+ Blog
You may be aware that mobile check deposits are secure and convenient — but are you aware of these other handy benefits? It’s Completely Contactless
Once you’ve created a profile for Online Banking, you’ll be able to log into the SESLOC Mobile App with the same Username and Password. The app can be downloaded through the Apple App Store for iPhone or Google Play for Android.
Using smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices for activities such as banking can be very convenient. However, it is important to take some basic precautions to keep your information secure. Here’s how to protect yourself: