Make a Loan Payment with EasyPay
Fast. Free. Secure.
We know your time is valuable. That’s why we offer EasyPay Online, a loan payment option for your desktop or mobile device. EasyPay does not require registering for or logging in to Online Banking. EasyPay can be used for all of your loans at SESLOC, including small Business loans. Stay on track and avoid missing a payment and incurring fees by setting up recurring payments. You can still make a fee-free payment other ways—take a look below.
Please note: If your mortgage loan has been transferred to Servion, please visit their payment portal to set up your account and make payments. If you are unsure if your loan has been transferred, please contact one of our Mortgage Loan Officers.
EasyPay Online – How it Works
- Payments may be made by the borrower or co-borrower.
- You will be asked for your Member/Account Number, which is found on your loan statement. If you don’t have this number, call us at (805) 543-1816. If you are making a Business Services loan payment, you will be asked to provide Member/Account number, Tax ID number and open date of your business.
- Select Express Pay to make a one time payment. Or, select Register to set up recurring payments.
- Enter your information and choose the loan you want to pay. Make a fee-free payment via card or pay directly from a deposit bank account. Note only your loans will be displayed, not your other SESLOC deposit accounts. Please confirm you have sufficient funds prior to making payment.
- If paying directly from another financial institution, you will be asked to validate your account and routing number. Follow the prompts to allow EasyPay Online to link your acount. If you don’t see your financial institution in the list, please call (805) 543-1816 and we’ll help.
- Select the date you wish to make the payment. Remember to mark your calendar for automatic or recurring payments.
- Confirm and Submit. You will get a confirmation via email of your transaction once it is authorized. Please retain this information for your records, or you may print the confirmation page
Other ways to make loan payments:
All of our loan payment options are now fee-free.
Reminder! Payments must be received on or before the due date or late fees may apply.
- Call our Contact Center at (805) 543-1816
- Visit your SESLOC branch in Paso Robles, Atascadero, San Luis Obispo, Cal Poly, Arroyo Grande or Santa Maria.
- Mail payments to: SESLOC FCU, PO Box 5360, San Luis Obispo, CA 93403-5360
- Set up automatic payroll deduction from your employer: SESLOC Routing #322282713
- Make a transfer in Online Banking from your SESLOC Share Savings or HomeFREE Checking™ account.
You can deposit funds with the SESLOC Mobile app, at any SESLOC branch, and at many local ATMs.
- Use the Bill Pay service at your other financial institution. To schedule payments automatically and securely through your institution’s online banking platform, you will need to provide:
Account Number: (Your MICR number is the unique identifier for processing electronic payments to your loan.)
Company Name: SESLOC Federal Credit Union
Address: PO Box 5360, San Luis Obispo, CA 93403-5360
Telephone: (805) 543-1816
Online Banking Tips
From the News+ Blog
3 Reasons to Go Contactless With Mobile Deposits
You may be aware that mobile check deposits are secure and convenient — but are you aware of these other handy benefits? It’s Completely Contactless
Using the Mobile App
Once you’ve created a profile for Online Banking, you’ll be able to log into the SESLOC Mobile App with the same Username and Password. The app can be downloaded through the Apple App Store for iPhone or Google Play for Android.
Security Tips for Mobile Banking
Using smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices for activities such as banking can be very convenient. However, it is important to take some basic precautions to keep your information secure. Here’s how to protect yourself: