Reduce clutter. Protect your accounts. Go paperless.
An eStatement is an online version (pdf or html) of your paper statement, which is securely stored and available only to you within online banking. Benefits include:
- Archived Statements – eStatements remain on the server for 24 months.
- Email Notification – you’re notified when statements are available.
- Securely Encrypted – our encrypted connection offers added security.
- Remote Access – view over any internet connection.
- Environmentally Friendly – reduces printing and transportation pollution.
Start using eStatements today
From within Online Banking, click “Statements” and select account. On “Enrollment” choose which statements you’d like to receive as “Electronic,” and agree to the disclosures. That’s it! We’ll send you an email when your account, Visa® or mortgage statements are available, and you can view them within the Statements section of Online Banking.
If you need help with the eStatements, contact us at (805) 543-1816.
Account statements are not available prior to the enrollment date. Details are in the SESLOC Electronic Delivery Disclosure.
Online Banking Tips
From the News+ Blog
So, what should you do with your time now that you don’t have to go to the branch to pay your loan? Here are 7 ideas:
Manage your accounts any time, anywhere with Online Banking and the Mobile App. You might already know you can pay your bills or transfer money, but did you know about these five handy tools?
Find tips for navigating Online Banking, applying for a consumer loan, and more