eStatements, eNotices and other Documents
Reduce clutter. Protect your accounts. Go paperless.
An eStatement, eNotice or other electrpnic document is a digital version of your paper statement, which is securely stored and available only to you within Online Banking. Benefits include:
- Archived Statements – eStatements remain on the server for 24 months.
- Email Notification – you’re notified when statements are available.
- Securely Encrypted – our encrypted connection offers added security.
- Remote Access – view over any internet connection.
- Environmentally Friendly – reduces printing and transportation pollution.
Statement Enhancements Available September 2023
Beginning September 1, 2023, we’ve redesigned account statements, loan billing and notices to make them more simple and easier to read. Paper statements are now printed in black and white and with less pages, while eStatements continue to be offered in full color. For your convenience, Notices are now made available as a digital document in Online Banking. This new format helps us reduce production costs, which means we can continue to return that value to you, our loyal members, in the form of lower loan rates and higher savings rates. Where ease meets access, affordable meets banking, and dreams meet living. Now that’s People & Place.
New! Electronic Account Notices and Tax Forms:
Notices and Tax forms are now available as digital documents in Online Banking. We encourage you to go paperless by enrolling in the receipt of electronic-only (“online-only”) versions of these Notices and Tax Forms. This delivery also ensures the information is delivered in a timely manner, as letters may take several days to arrive via postal mail. Only-only Notices and Tax documents are also more sustainable and help reduce clutter.
How Electronic Delivery Works:
An email will be sent to the primary accountholder’s email address from [email protected]. (Please save this sender in your email address book.) The email will alert you that a Statement, Notice or Tax Form document is ready to view in Online Banking. The document will be marked “Viewed” once you have opened it, and will be archived for 24 months.
What are Account Notices?
Account Notices and Tax Forms include the following types of documents:
- a confirmation that your vehicle loan was paid off
- a reminder that your share certificate is maturing
- an alert for insufficient funds or a negative balance
- loan payment reminder or notice of delinquent loan
- an alert for the status of your stop payment request
- an alert for the status of a comprised debit or credit card
- a confirmation of an address change (this document is not eligible for online-only delivery)
- Tax Forms: 1098, 1099-A, 1099-C, 1099-INT, 1099-R, 5498, 5498-MV, 1099-MISC, 1099-NEC
Enroll in eStatements & eNotices Today
with these helpful tutorials
- Get started in Online Banking by selectng More Options and then Documents & Statements from the Main Menu Bar.
- On this screen, you can access eStatements, Tax Forms, Notices, Documents, and Loan Statements. You can opt in or out of electronic or paper versions of these statements by selecting the Preferences tab and making your elections.
- To view a document, select it — you can even download it as a PDF or print it for your records. Documents and Statements are archived for 24 months in Digital Banking.
If you need help with the eStatements, contact us at (805) 543-1816.
Account statements are not available prior to the enrollment date. Details are in the SESLOC Electronic Delivery Disclosure.
More Digital Banking Tips
From the News+ Blog
If you have multiple usernames or if your household shares a device for multiple users to log into their Online Banking accounts, you can save multiple user names for easier access.
Learn how to customize your accounts dashboard.
When you join a credit union, you become a member and are issued a Member Number. This is often commonly considered an Account Number because your different accounts and loans will be filed under your member number.