Why drive across town to a branch or ATM?
You can use the SESLOC Mobile App to deposit checks right where you are. Deposit checks by snapping a picture with your smartphone or tablet, and get access to your funds quickly.*
It’s a snap:
- Log In. Access your account using SESLOC Mobile and tap the Deposit option in the menu.
- Select an account. Pick the account you’re depositing to and enter the amount.
- Photograph your check. Take a picture of both sides of your endorsed check and click “Deposit.” We’ll confirm the check is being processed.
- Funds are available in just a few minutes — even on holidays and weekends!
- You’ll receive a confirmation message and email to the address we have on file. Plus, you can also view your transaction by selecting Deposits in the menu, and the History tab, as well as selecting the transaction history within the account you deposited the check to.
- While funds are made available immediately, checks are still subject to review. If the transaction is rejected or requires an adjustment, you’ll receive a notice stating why. We recommend you write “deposited” and the date on the front of the check and retain it for 14 days before destroying it in a secure manner, such as shredding.
- Your account information, including your SESLOC user ID and password, stays secure in our encrypted environment. Check images are not saved on your device.
Deposit Limits Apply: There is a maximum daily mobile deposit limit of $10,000. The limit indicator on the Deposit Check Screen indicates how much of the daily limit you have available after depositing checks. If the deposit limit is reached, the check will be denied at the time you attempt to make the mobile deposit.
*Please see complete terms and conditions of the Mobile Deposit service in the Online Banking and Mobile Banking Agreement & Disclosure.
If you need help with the SESLOC Mobile app, contact us at (805) 543-1816.
For additional details, please see the Terms and Conditions for Mobile Deposit Remote Capture.
Online Banking Tips
From the News+ Blog
You may be aware that mobile check deposits are secure and convenient — but are you aware of these other handy benefits? It’s Completely Contactless
Once you’ve created a profile for Online Banking, you’ll be able to log into the SESLOC Mobile App with the same Username and Password. The app can be downloaded through the Apple App Store for iPhone or Google Play for Android.
Using smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices for activities such as banking can be very convenient. However, it is important to take some basic precautions to keep your information secure. Here’s how to protect yourself: