Show some local love.
Get some love back.
Local businesses are the heartbeat of the Central Coast community. That’s why we’re giving an added benefit for shopping local.
With our Local Rewards¹ program, eligible cardholders earn more points per dollar when they shop at participating businesses. From amazing retailers to restaurants, wineries, grocery stores and beyond, choose to spend where you earn more.
Earn 1.5x in bonus points
at participating local businesses.
Local Rewards is part of the SESLOC Rewards² program. It’s simple:
- Earn points on your HomeFREE Checking™ debit card and our Visa Signature® Rewards credit card purchases.
- Earn even more points when you shop locally at participating businesses listed below.
- Redeem points for jaw-dropping sporting events, super cool stuff and some serious travel at seslocrewards.org. Or, get cash back, fuel rewards or Pay With Points for eligible purchases.
- Helping to boost our local economy? Check!
Please Note: Local Rewards bonus points may take up to 10 days to be posted to your SESLOC Rewards account.
Where do you like to shop locally?
We asked. Members answered.
Our recent Member Pulse Surveys uncovered key insights that helped us build the Local Rewards program. Plus, take a look at Pay With Points, a nifty way to redeem points via text message.
Local Insights: 2021 Local Shopping
In October 2021, we sent out our second Member Pulse Survey, where we asked our valued SESLOC members about their local shopping and spending habits. 853 responded, revealing four key insights into local spending:
Do More With SESLOC Rewards: Pay With Points
A new way to use your SESLOC Rewards — allowing you to redeem your points for a statement credit to cover qualifying purchases. How Does it Work?
Local Insights: 2020 Holiday Shopping
In January 2021, we sent out our first ever Member Pulse Survey where we asked our valued SESLOC members about their shopping trends and habits over the recent holiday season. 885 responded, revealing five key takeaways into local spending. Read up to see how you can take action to tackle holiday debt or prepare for the 2021 season:
1. Local Rewards bonus points are earned on purchases made at participating Local Businesses only. Participating Local Businesses (“merchants”) are subject to change at any time without notice. Participation in Local Rewards does not constitute an endorsement on the part of either the merchant or SESLOC Federal Credit Union. Purchases made at participating merchants processed through third-party services (e.g. DoorDash, Grub Hub, Uber Eats ect.) may not qualify for bonus points under Local Rewards. Local Rewards is part of the SESLOC Rewards program; see seslocrewards.org for complete terms, conditions, restrictions and eligibility that apply. For any questions regarding Local Rewards, contact SESLOC Federal Credit Union.
2. The SESLOC Rewards program (“Program”) is a service provided by SESLOC Federal Credit Union (“Sponsor”) and managed by ampliFI Loyalty Solutions, LLC (“Administrator”). Participation in the Program is exclusive to those who have a current HomeFREE CheckingTM debit card or a SESLOC Visa Signature® Rewards credit card issued by the Sponsor. There is no pre-registration required. By making eligible transactions with a HomeFREE Checking account debit card and the SESLOC Visa Signature Rewards credit card, the cardholder is accepting the terms and conditions of the Program. See seslocrewards.org for Program terms and conditions. You retain the option to utilize these services as long as you are a HomeFREE Checking or SESLOC Visa Signature Rewards cardholder. Subject to terms and conditions. Sponsor and Administrator reserves the right to modify, expand, discontinue, or retire any part of the program at any time.
Not a member yet?
Join today and get access to Local Rewards, plus more. See why it’s great to be a member »
Or, call us at (805) 543-1816 or visit any branch.