Go Ahead. Pay your bills, all in one place.
If you have questions, please call our Contact Center (805) 543-1816, email us at email@example.com or visit your nearest branch.
SESLOC is now offering an upgraded Business Bill Pay service for new and existing Business Services members, featuring more flexibility, functionality and ease-of-use. This enhancement allows you focus on more important tasks, like growing your businesses. The best part? It continues to be free. Go Ahead – get started!
- Get access via a single dashboard on your desktop computer:* all of your bills are centrally located in the Bill Pay dashboard, a one-stop-shop for your business payments.
- Save paper, stamps and hassle: use eBills to save time, protect the environment and have more space on your desk.
- Never miss a payment: schedule automatic, recurring payments and receive notifications of payments due.
- Add payees in flash: the quick-add feature lets you add new payees or billers with as little information as a name or telephone number.
- Delegate to team members: provide staff or other users with authority to pay bills on your behalf via multiple permission levels.
- Keep track of your payments: view statements, consolidate multiple invoices into one vendor payment and keep logs of actions taken by your authorized users.
*Business Bill Pay is not currently supported on mobile devices.
Follow these simple steps to set up Business Bill Pay.
How to enroll in Business Bill Pay:
- Log in to Business Online Banking via your desktop computer. The Admin must enroll the company in Business Bill Pay.
- Click Business Bill Pay tab. Select your account and accept the Terms and Conditions, then click continue to Bill Pay.
- Upon enrollment, the Admin will be assigned administrator rights.
How to add a user role to Business Bill Pay:
- Navigate to the Business Services tab and click or tap on Manage Business Billpay.
- Your Admin and User Roles you've created for online banking will appear in the "Admin/Role" column.
- The Admin will automatically be enrolled for Business Bill Pay.
- The User Roles listed will be unenrolled.
- In the "Bill Pay Role" column, assign a level to each user role you would like to have access to Business Bill Pay.
- Level 1 and 2 users can schedule and approve bills to be paid and add users. Level 2 can only add Level 3 users.
- Level 3 users can draft payments but require Level 2 to approve payment.
- The Funding Accounts option will appear. You may assign one or more accounts by simply clicking the red button to green.
- Click Submit.
Q: I am a SESLOC member with a personal deposit or savings account as well. Is the new Business Bill Pay similar to the system for personal accounts?
A: Yes. Business Bill Pay uses the same platform used for your personal account, so the look and feel will be similar.
Q: What are eBills?
A: An eBill is an electronic version of your bill or invoice sent directly to your SESLOC Bill Pay account within online banking. You are notified when a bill arrives, and you’ll get an email reminder when a bill is due. eBills allow you to view and pay bills from your computer or smart phone without logging on to multiple sites. Plus, you’ll have easy access to your past bills and payment history when you log on to your SESLOC account.
Q: Are there additional terms and conditions?
Q: How far in advance should I schedule payments on Business Bill Pay?
A: Schedule payments at least 4 business days before the due date. You will have the option with some merchants/billers to complete same day and next day payments for a fee.
Q: Are there any new fees associated with the new Business Bill Pay product?
A: No. Use of the new upgraded Business Bill Pay platform does not incure additional fees. See our Business Services fee schedule.
If you’re new to Business Bill Pay, here are answers to common questions. The information below is provided by CheckFree. Note all answers open in a new window.
If you can’t find an answer you’re looking for or need additional support, please contact us at (805) 543-1816, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit your nearest branch.
- What is Online Bill Pay?
- How does Online Bill Pay work?
- How secure is my bill payment and personal information?
- How do I cancel my bill payment service?
- How do I change my personal information?
- Why do you need my Social Security Number?
- I have a question about how to use one of the features in Online Bill Pay.
- What is an e-bill?
Recieving and Paying E-Bills
- How do I receive and pay e-bills from my biller?
- How can I receive e-bills from other billers?
- How long does it take to receive e-bills from a biller?
- Will I still receive a paper copy of my bill through the mail?
- Can I store or view paid e-bills?
E-Bills and Billers
- Can I add more than one e-bill to my e-bills list for the same biller?
- What happens if I delete a biller account in Online Bill Pay?
- How can I stop receiving e-bills from a biller?
- How do I change my account information with a biller?
- My e-bill is late or seems incorrect. What should I do?
- What do I do if the biller has not received or credited my payment?
- What do I do if I receive a late fee for a payment?
- How can I confirm that a payment has been made?
- How do I cancel a payment?
- How do I change a payment?
- How do I know what the status of my payment is?
- How can I make payments to other billers?
- How does a biller receive my money?
- Can I make payments from more than one payment account?
- What do I do with the part of the printed bill statement that I used to mail back with my payment?
- How do payments show up on my bank account statement?
- What is the earliest payment date I can schedule for a bank account payment?
- How far in advance of the due date should I schedule my payments?
- When is the money for the payment withdrawn from my bank account?
- When does a biller receive my payment?
- Why do you need one to two days to process a bank account payment?
- Can I pay e-bills automatically?
- I created an export file for my personal financial manager software, but some of my Online Bill Pay information is not in the file. Why?
- What is a biller?
- What if a biller I want to make a payment to isn't on the list of billers I have to choose from?
- Do I need to contact the billers I decide to pay my e-bills with using Online Bill Pay?
- How can I start receiving paper bills if I stopped receiving them?