As we celebrate our 80th anniversary, we’re preserving our community for the next 80 years by doing 80 local acts that have a global impact. Read about our acts from November, and see what’s new below!
Here’s the impact so far:
73. SESLOC employees participated in SLO RideShare’s alternative commute contest, saving 6,625.6 lbs of CO2 from entering our air.
74. We updated our landscaping at our Broad Street branch to be more drought-resistant.
75. We awarded an Education Grant to Shell Beach Elementary school teacher Ruby Todd, to support a lesson in local ecology.
76. We continued to encourage the adoption of eStatements to reduce paper usage.
77. We upgraded our Live Chat experience, making it even easier to bank remotely.
78. We encourage staff to carpool when we went out and about to community events.
79. We encouraged our employees to volunteer with local nonprofits making a difference in our community.
80. We shared tips for protecting yourself online, to promote confidence in using green, digital alternatives.
Stay tuned to learn about more ways we’re promoting sustainability.