Create users in SESLOC Business Online Banking so your team can bank on your business’ behalf. Before you get started, you will need to define an appropriate role to manage what each user can or can not do. Learn how to create and manage roles here.
1. From the Menu select Business Services. Select Manage Users.
2. Select Add User.
3. Enter the User’s information and log in credentials. The User will be prompted to change their password the first time they log in as a security measure.
4. Choose a Role from the drop-down list.
5. Click save.
From the Menu select Business Services and Manage Users to display all authorized Users. Click the pencil icon to make changes:
- User Log In Credentials: if a User forgets their password, an account Admin can provide a temporary password. If a User forgets their User Name, they can request it from the Admin. If the User is an account signer, they may also request assistance from the Contact Center at (805) 543-1816.
- To assign a new role, select from the drop-down and click Update Role.
- To deactivate the user, select Deactivate to change the status. This status prevents the User from logging in, but the User’s profile may be reactivated at a later time — such as if the User is on an extended leave of absence or if their password has been compromised.
- To delete a user, select delete.