Getting started in Business Digital Banking is quick and easy:
- Select the Log In button on sesloc.org or open the Mobile App.
- Select Register Now
- Select Register as a Business.
- Follow the prompts to enter the business’ information, including the Tax ID, to confirm the account.
- Select a verification code delivery method from the dropdown and click Request Code.
- Enter the Verification Code field upon receiving it, and click Next.
- Create a username and password. Your password must be 12-32 characters long, contain at least one uppercase letter and one number, and can include special characters.
- Read and accept the Terms & Conditions, and click Submit.
- Welcome to Online Banking!
Business account admins can set up authorized users to their Digital Banking account and select the accounts and functionality they can see when they log in. Learn how to do that here.