Once you’ve created a profile for Online Banking, you’ll be able to log into the SESLOC Mobile App with the same Username and Password. The app can be downloaded through the Apple App Store for iPhone or Google Play for Android.
The mobile app includes all the functionality of the desktop platform with the additional benefit of being able to securely deposit checks from the comfort of your home or on the go.
Not only are mobile deposits convenient, but your funds are available quickly. Deposits received by 4pm on regular business days are typically available the same day. Deposits made after 4pm, or on weekends or holidays, are available the next regular business day (except Saturdays).
How to Make a Check Deposit:
- Click on the menu, and select Deposit Check.
- Select the account you want to make the deposit to.
- Confirm the amount.
- Click on Capture Image.
- Line up the rectangle with the front of the check, and click on the camera icon to take a picture.
- Before you take a picture of the back of the check, make sure you sign your name and write “For Mobile Deposit Only” in the endorsement field before taking the picture, or the
- Review your information is correct and ensure the check pictures are clear. If not, you can choose to retake them.
- Click Submit Deposit.
- You will see a confirmation message and receive an email. If the transaction is rejected, you’ll receive a notice stating why.
- After you confirm that the deposit appears in your account, we recommend you write “deposited” and the date on the front of the check. Please retain your deposited check for 14 days and then destroy it in a secure manner, such as shredding.
Viewing Your Mobile Check Deposit History:
There are two ways to view and search your mobile app check deposit history. On the mobile app’s Deposit Check screen, click on More in the top right corner to display your history. On mobile or desktop, go to the Online Activity option under the main the menu and click on the Mobile Deposits tab.
There is a maximum daily mobile deposit limit of $10,000, and a rolling 30 day limit of $20,000. This means that when a deposit is received, we add all your mobile deposits during the last 29 days. If the deposit limit is reached, the check will be denied at the time you attempt to make the mobile deposit.
For more information, please refer to the Mobile Deposit Terms and Conditions.