SESLOC makes it easy to transfer money to and from other domestic (U.S.) financial institutions. First, you’ll need to link the external account(s), which can be done through Online Banking or the Mobile App.
Once you link an external account, it will appear in the To and From account dropdown when you set up a transfer. Here is how to link an account from another institution:
- Select Make a Transfer in the Main Menu Bar.
- Select External Accounts from the Transfers menu on the left side of the screen.
- Select the Add Account tab
- Follow the prompts for the Security Validation.
- Search for your external financial institution and click on it to connect by entering your login credentials for that institution. Or, click the option to connect your account manually by inputting that institution’s routing number and your account number.
- Two small trial deposits will appear on your external account — please note that the process can take up to three business days to complete.
- When you receive the trial deposits, click Additional Transfers and then click Verify.
- Enter the amounts for the two trial deposits then click Verify Account.
- Once the external account shows an active status, you can make transfers.
To manage your linked external accounts, select the Manage tab to view, edit, or delete your external accounts.
Transfer Limits Apply: For transfers to another financial institution, the maximum daily transfer is up to $3,000 aggregate in funds per membership. A monthly limit of $10,000 also applies. This means that when a transfer is received, we add all your external transfers during the past 29 days to determine your limit for the current day.