There are two ways to set up a transfer between other SESLOC accounts. First, select Make a Transfer in the Main Menu Bar and then Member to Member Accounts from the Transfers menu on the left side of the screen. Then select your desired option:
Share an M2M Code:
Create M2M Code:
- Select the Create Code tab to create a code that you can share with others, allowing them to link your account. This option does not require knowledge of an individual’s account information and provides the highest level of security.
- Select your desired account to share from the drop-down
- Follow the prompt to create the M2M Code.
- Share the Code with the member
Add M2M Code:
- If you received a code from another member, select the M2M Code radial button.
- Input the code.
- Create a nickname for the account — the code will no longer be visible
- Select Add Account.
Your current codes will be listed under the My M2M Codes heading and may be deleted by clicking Delete.
Enter Account Information
- If you know the Primary Account Holder information, select the Account Number radial button.
- Follow the prompts to input the information.
- Create a nickname for the account.
- Select Add Account
Manage Member to Member Accounts
Select the Manage tab to view, edit, or delete your linked accounts.