2019 has been quite a year! We launched new services and programs to make SESLOC more convenient and accessible, and hosted educational seminars to ensure you have the tools to achieve financial wellness.
Looking Back on 2019
Here are some of the things we did this year to improve your credit union and help your money go a little further:
- Hosted 25 educational seminars at our branches on topics like budgeting, investment basics, cybersecurity, credit reports, and buying a home to help boost our member’s financial IQ.
- Our members securely destroyed over 13 tons of confidential documents at our 3 Shred Days.
- Awarded $20,000 to Central Coast schools with our Education Grants, helping expand classroom resources and support special projects — like a student-led melodrama and a Mathematics Superbowl.
- Remodeled the Atascadero branch.
- Introduced Online Appointment Booking to help you save time at the branch.
- Expanded Mobile Deposit Posting time frames so you can access your money quicker.
- Enhanced security in branch with new ID Scanners.
- Made applying for a mortgage even faster than ever with our upgraded application.
- Provided more ways to save with Save to Win, Money Market Accounts, HomeFREE Discount program, and Skip a Pay for select loans.
- Launched Treasury Management Services for Businesses.
- Made getting a business loan even faster with Quick Approval Business Loans.
- Introduced Business Money Market Accounts.
And With Special Thanks to Our Members…
- Who donated $4,576 to Jack’s Helping Hand Imagination Park — a park specially designed to give local special needs children a safe, accessible, and beautiful place to play.
- Who donated hundreds of toys and winter coats to children in need.
- Who voted us #1 Bank or Credit Union in the New Times Reader’s Poll for 12 years running!