Deposit checks by snapping a picture with your smartphone or tablet, using our SESLOC Mobile app. Why drive across town to a branch or ATM? You can use SESLOC Mobile to deposit checks right where you are.
Quick and Easy
1. Log in with SESLOC Mobile and tap the link for "Deposit Check."
2. Select an account. Pick the account you're depositing to and enter the amount.
3. Photograph your check. Take a picture of both sides of your endorsed check and click "Submit." We'll confirm the check is being processed.
An email confirmation is sent when your deposit is accepted. If the transaction is rejected, you'll receive a notice stating why.
As an added benefit, you can see your deposit history. Tap "More" in the upper right corner. You can search transactions and filter by "Submitted" and "Accepted."
Secure and Convenient
Your account information, including your SESLOC user ID and password, stays secure in our encrypted environment. Check images are not saved on your device.
Some Important Details
Deposits are posted on regular business days, Monday through Friday, except on holidays at or shortly after the times indicated here:
By 9:00 a.m.
|10:00 a.m. – same day|
Between 9:01 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
2:00 p.m. – same day
Between 1:01 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
5:00 p.m. – same day
|After 4:01 p.m.||10:00 a.m. – next business day|
Deposit Limits Apply: The maximum daily mobile deposit is $10,000. A rolling thirty (30) day limit of $20,000 applies. This means that when a deposit is received, we add all your mobile deposits during the past 29 days to determine your limit for the current day.
Check Retention Guidelines: Confirm your check deposit appears in your account. Once confirmed, we recommend you write "deposited" and the date of the deposit on the face of the check. Retain the marked check for one week after your deposit and then destroy it in a secure manner, such as shredding.
- Mobile Deposit requires the SESLOC Mobile app - version 3.0 or higher.
- Apple products running iOS 9 or higher - These include iPhone 4s or higher, iPod Touch 5th generation or higher, iPad 2 or higher, iPad Mini and iPad Air.
- Android smart phones and tablets running Android 4.4 or higher.