You can apply from within eBranch,
at any branch location, by phone at 805.543.1816, or use our quick and
easy online application.
Apply now »
Low cost loans are a key benefit of Credit Union membership. SESLOC offers a variety of loans at reasonable rates.
This is an unsecured loan for a selected term that can be used for many purposes. It includes a fixed interest rate and easy repayment with periodic payment, payroll deduction, and online transfers.
Share Savings Secured Loan
This low cost loan is a good way to establish credit. Your savings account continues to earn dividends while you establish a loan repayment history.
- Loan is secured by funds in the share savings account
- Borrow the value of the savings account, less the $5 minimum balance
- Rate is 3% over the share savings rate, or 4%, whichever is greater
- Terms up to 60 months
Share Certificate Secured Loan
Secured by funds in an individual share certificate (excluding IRAs or other tax sheltered certificates), this loan continues to earn dividends while you pay it down.
- Borrow up to 100% of the share certificate value
- Rate is 3% over the certificate rate, or 4%, whichever is greater
- Terms up to 60 months or up to the remaining term of the share certificate
Computer Equipment Loans
Finance your new computer, printer, scanner, and other peripheral equipment.
- Borrow up to $5,000
- Terms up to 36 months
- Merchant invoice required
Youth Agricultural Loans
This unique loan helps young members get started on their next animal project.
- Borrow up to $1,500 for a one-year term
- Make one payment of principle and interest
- Payment due in full in 12 months or when the animal is sold
- Requires a parent as co-signer