Where ease meets access
Digital & Remote Banking
Where Ease Meets Access
DIGITAL & REMOTE BANKING
Made just for our People & Place
We’ve beefed up our digital banking with new tools and features, like Card Controls, Travel Notifications, and now it’s offered En Español. Plus, you have access to all of the familiar favorites, including Bill Pay, mobile check deposit, transfers, and more.
With easy access to these tools, you can do all the things you need to do a whole lot easier. Which means you can live a whole lot better. That’s People & Place.
Top NEW features include:
Introducing Card Services
Now you can activate a card, report as lost/stolen or request a replacement card directly within Online Banking. No need to call or visit a branch. Neat!
Simplified Travel Notices
Our Travel Notification form is now easier than ever, and within Online Banking. It helps us identify legitimate transactions versus those that could be fraudulent.
Now offered En Español
Easily toggle between English and Spanish languages under your Profile.
NOTE: The content, applications, and documents associated with specific products and services may be available only in English. If you have any questions, please contact us at (805) 543-1816. Va a entrar a una página que podría estar en inglés. Es posible que el contenido, las solicitudes y los documentos asociados con los productos y servicios específicos en esa página estén disponibles solo en inglés. Antes de escoger un producto o servicio, asegúrese de haber leído y entendido todos los términos y condiciones provistos. Si tiene alguna pregunta, comuníquese con nosotros al (805) 543-1816.
Get Financially Fit
(Powered by Savvy Money)
Tracking your credit score for your personal accounts is easier than ever—it can now be displayed right on your dashboard. By staying in touch with your score, report and monitoring updates, you put yourself in the best position to truly discover financial freedom. SavvyMoney pulls your credit profile from TransUnion, one of the three major credit reporting bureaus, and uses VantageScore 3.0.
Set a goal, track your progress.Start saving for a new home, wedding, college education and more. Explore other Financial Wellness tools, including: Spend Analysis, Spend Forecast and Financial Health Checkup.
More Speed & Ease of Use
Faster Mobile Check Deposit
Get immediate access to funds when you deposit a check in the SESLOC Mobile App (terms apply) »
Easy Balance Transfers
Use our super easy form in Online Banking to submit a request to transfer your credit card balance from another lender to an eligible SESLOC Visa credit card.
More Powerful Search
Quickly search and find past transactions, transfers and more with an easily accessible search bar.
Managing your finances the way you want by toggling various widgets on and off in the Accounts dashboard.
The new Online Banking has all of the familiar favorites, too:
- Bill Pay – The upgrade services allows you to send payment any date you wish, not just the due date.
- Mobile Access – View balances, pay bills, and more.
- Mobile Deposit – Deposit checks with your smartphone or tablet and get immediate access to funds.
- eStatements – Securely store and collect statements.
- Open Transfers – Move funds between your accounts at SESLOC and other financial institutions.
- Alerts – Set up text and email alerts.
- Loan Applications – Log in and apply, or get started right here on sesloc.org.
- Wealth Management – Members with a Wealth Management account can easily access their investment portfolio.
- Member Benefits – Eligible members can see their Level Up status and SESLOC Rewards points earned.
Plus, here’s more ways to bank remotely, without Online Banking:
- Apple Pay and Google & Samsung Pay – Make contactless payments at participating stores or for online orders.
- Direct Deposit – An easier way to deposit paychecks.
- Live Chat – Chat online right here at sesloc.org with a Member Service Representative.
- EasyPay – Pay SESLOC loans without logging into Online Banking.
- Phone Teller – Access your accounts with your phone.
- Appointment Booking – Schedule an appointment online for the branches or Contact Center.
- Docusign forms – Complete these secure forms right here on sesloc.org to request a credit card balance transfer, enroll in Change it Up, or change address.
Customizing Your Dashboard
Where to Find Your Account Information for Direct Deposit
Search & Filter Your Transactions
Move Your Money
Make payments, manage your cards, and more.
Get Started Using Bill Pay
Linking External Accounts for Transfers
Managing Travel Notifications
Pay a SESLOC Loan
Linking SESLOC Accounts for Transfers
Card Services Overview
Boost Your Financial Health
Check out these cool financial wellness tools
If you need help with any remote banking service, contact us at (805) 543-1816.
Please see our terms of service in the Online Banking Agreement & Disclosure.