Get More with HomeFREE Checking
We keep it simple by offering one checking account, the best account, on the Central Coast. Get everything you expect from free checking, like no minimum balance and no monthly fees, plus get more. It comes with services and programs worth hundreds of dollars per year at no additional cost.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Points with Debit Every Purchase - Use your SESLOC debit card to earn points that are redeemable for merchandise, gift cards, travel experiences and more. You can also get cash back rewards and redeem points for qualifying purchases in real time via text message.
- Free Identity Theft Recovery + Mobile Phone Coverage - Get access to a personal Privacy Advocate to research and resolve identity theft issues, plus insurance coverage up to $500 minus a $50 deductible for your cell phone’s repairs or replacement due to accidental damage, mechanical failure or theft.1
- More Access Than Most Banks - Access to more than 50 local fee-free ATMs and nearly 30,000 nationwide, friendly service at five branch locations and 24/7 Online Banking.
- PLUS - Additional perks include Overdraft Protection, Courtesy Pay and free point-of-sale transactions.
HomeFree Checking is also available for teens aged 14 to 17. As a joint owner on the account, you can help them manage money wisely and monitor their transactions with Online Banking and eAlerts.
Open your HomeFREE Checking account
Not a Member? Join online in minutes.
Current members can open an account in Online Banking.
Or, call us at (805) 543-1816 or visit your nearest branch.
For additional information, see How to Join »
- No minimum balance requirements
- No monthly fees
- Online and mobile account access
- Free eStatements and Bill Pay
- Overdraft Protection and Courtesy Pay
- Instantly issued Visa® Debit card
- Unlimited free point of sale transactions2
- Free CO-OP ATM Network deposits/withdrawals3
- More than 50 local ATMs and 30,000 nationwide3
With SESLOC Rewards, you'll earn points for every purchase you make with your new SESLOC debit card.
- Earn points for PIN and signed purchases
- Redeem points for merchandise, event tickets, gift cards, travel—even charitable contributions
- Joint cardholders can combine points to redeem even more rewards
- Combine points earned on your debit card with those earned on your Visa Signature® Rewards credit card.
FREE Identity Theft Recovery + Mobile Phone Coverage
Almost everyone knows someone who has been a victim of identity theft. Or worse, it’s happened to you. HomeeFREE Checking's free Identity Theft Recovery + Mobile program includes:
- A personal Privacy Advocate to research and resolve identity theft issues
- Coverage for you, your spouse/partner, children up to 25 years of age and parents living at home
- Insurance coverage up to $500 minus a $50 deductible for your cell phone’s repairs or replacement due to accidental damage, mechanical failure or theft.1
As a SESLOC member, you also have access to:
- Tools to improve your financial IQ - Free seminars, how-tos, calculators and budgeting tools
- Shred Days - Get your confidential documents shredded for free throughout the year.
- TruStage Insurance - Discounted rates and 24/7 claims service for auto, AD&D, home, health and life insurance programs.
- Deals and specials - We offer loan specials, events and giveaways throughout the year. Check our News and Events page for the latest promotions.
1 The primary accountholder can file a claim for any phones owned by them. For additional information about the services including terms, conditions and limitations, please visit sesloccares.nxgstrategies.com
2 Some merchants and ATM owners may impose fees or surcharges. Read posted notices carefully to avoid unexpected fees.
3 $2 for each Non-SESLOC and Non-CO-OP ATM transaction. Some ATMs do not accept deposits.