Get More with HomeFREE Checking
We keep it simple by offering one checking account, the best account, on the Central Coast. Get everything you expect from free checking, like no minimum balance and no monthly fees, plus get more. It comes with services and programs worth hundreds of dollars per year at no additional cost.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Points with Every Purchase - Use your SESLOC debit card to earn points that are redeemable for merchandise, gift cards, travel experiences and more.
- Free Identity Theft Services - Enjoy peace of mind with reimbursement for out-of-pocket expenses incurred from identity theft (limits apply1) and access to proactive credit monitoring.2
- More Access Than Most Banks - Access to more than 50 local fee-free ATMs and nearly 30,000 nationwide, friendly service at five branch locations and 24/7 Online Banking.
- PLUS - Additional perks include Overdraft Protection, Courtesy Pay and free point-of-sale transactions.
HomeFree Checking is also available for teens aged 14 to 17. As a joint owner on the account, you can help them manage money wisely and monitor their transactions with Online Banking and eAlerts.
Open your HomeFREE Checking account
Not a Member? You can join online in minutes. Existing members, please visit your nearest branch to get started.
For additional information, see How to Join »
- No minimum balance requirements
- No monthly fees
- Online and mobile account access
- Free eStatements and Bill Pay
- Overdraft Protection and Courtesy Pay
- Instantly issued Visa® Debit card
- Unlimited free point of sale transactions3
- Free CO-OP ATM Network deposits/withdrawals4
- More than 50 local ATMs and 30,000 nationwide4
FREE Identity Theft Services
Almost everyone knows someone who has been a victim of identity theft. Or worse, it’s happened to you. HomeFREE Checking FREE Identity Theft Services include:
- Coverage for you, your spouse/partner, children up to 25 years of age and parents living at home
- Reimbursement of out-of-pocket expenses incurred from identity theft (limits apply)
- Credit monitoring, monthly/annual credit reporting and dark web monitoring for primary account hold
With SESLOC Rewards, you'll earn points for every purchase you make with your new SESLOC debit card.
- Earn points for PIN and signed purchases
- Redeem points for merchandise, event tickets, gift cards, travel—even charitable contributions
- Joint cardholders can combine points to redeem even more rewards
- Combine points earned on your debit card with those earned on your Visa Signature® Rewards credit card.
As a SESLOC member, you also have access to:
- Tools to improve your financial IQ - Free seminars, how-tos, calculators and budgeting tools
- Shred Days - Get your confidential documents shredded for free throughout the year.
- TruStage Insurance - Discounted rates and 24/7 claims service for auto, AD&D, home, health and life insurance programs.
- Deals and specials - We offer loan specials, events and giveaways throughout the year. Check our News and Events page for the latest promotions.
Already have a HomeFREE Checking account?
1 Identity theft insurance is underwritten by Lyndon Southern Insurance Company, a member of the Fortega familty of companies. The information provided is a program summary. Please refer to the Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Evidence of Coverage forms for additional information including details of benefits, specific exclusions, terms, conditions and limitations of coverage. Coverage is currently not available to residents of the state of New York and may not be available in other U.S. territories or jurisdictions in the future.
2 Applicable to individuals age 18 and older who have a valid credit file. Credit monitoring, report and score are provided by TransUnion, subject to change. This credit score may not be consistent with the credit score model used by a lender, and therefore can not be relied upon to determine
3 Some merchants and ATM owners may impose fees or surcharges. Read posted notices carefully to avoid unexpected fees.
4 $2 for each Non-SESLOC and Non-CO-OP ATM transaction. Some ATMs do not accept deposits.