More is better with HomeFREE Checking
HomeFREE Checking has everything you expect from a truly free checking account, plus it gives you more. A lot more. Get services and programs worth hundreds of dollars per year at no additional cost.
- No minimum balance requirements
- No monthly fees
- Online and mobile account access, including free eStatements and Bill Pay
- Overdraft Protection and Courtesy Pay
- Visa® Debit card with unlimited free point of sale transactions*
- Free deposits and withdrawals through the CO-OP ATM Network, including 50 local ATMs and nearly 30,000 nationwide**
*Some merchants and ATM owners may impose fees or surcharges. Read posted notices carefully to avoid unexpected fees.
**$2 for each Non-SESLOC and Non-CO-OP ATM transaction.
FREE Identity Theft Services
Identity theft has become so common these days--almost everyone knows someone who has been hacked or scammed. Or worse, you've been a victim yourself. Most of these services cost $100 or more for a single-person coverage, but with HomeFREE Checking, the coverage is free and includes:
- Coverage for you, your spouse or partner, plus children up to 25 years of age and parents living at home
- Reimbursement of out-of-pocket expenses incurred from identity theft (limits apply)
- Plus, the primary account holder also has an entitlement to receive:
- Continuous credit monitoring
- An annual credit report
- Monthly credit score upon demand
- Dark web monitoring
Registration for Identity Theft Services is simple. Learn more »
With SESLOC Rewards, you'll earn points for every purchase you make with your new SESLOC debit card.
- Earn points for PIN and signed purchases
- Receive special discounts and bonus points when you shop at participating local and national merchants
- Redeem points for merchandise, event tickets, gift cards, travel and more
- Joint cardholders can combine points to redeem even more rewards
Register for Bonus Rewards at seslocrewards.org »
Guide teenagers toward financial success.
HomeFREE Checking is available for young adults. Members need to be at least 14 years old, have a parent or guardian as co-signer and maintain a balance of $5 in their savings account. That’s all it takes to begin managing money responsibly.
Sign up at a branch today.
Get a debit card issued instantly when you visit your nearest branch to open a HomeFREE Checking account. Before you go, learn about our benefits of membership, view the documents required to open an account and download a helpful switch kit.