- About Us
- Loans & Credit
- Home Loans
- Personal Finance
- College Resource Center
- Credit Report Center
- Financial Articles
- Financial Coaches
- Fraud Prevention Center
- Googolplex for Kids
- Home & Family Finance
- Travel Center
- Education Grant
- Consumer Loans
- Real Estate Loans
- Student Loans
- Vehicle Loans
- Visa Credit Card
- Borrower Security
- Wealth Management
"No Nonsense" Checking - Simple and Free
Exceptional value with no minimum balance and without high overdraft or "bounce protection" fees. Choose our most economical Scenic San Luis Obispo County checks.
- Unlimited check writing with no per-check charges
- No minimum balance to avoid fees
- No monthly fees
- Two low cost overdraft options
- Balances of $2,500 or more earn dividends
- Unlimited free SESLOC ATM transactions
- Unlimited free point of sale transactions
- Unlimited free withdrawals when you use your PIN and "cash back" option at merchants who offer this option, such as grocery stores
- 8 free non-SESLOC ATM transactions each month*
- Nationwide no-surcharge deposits and withdrawals at CO-OP ATMs - now at all 7-Eleven stores
- Free online account access, e-statements, and bill payment
- Low cost checks
- Free ATM card
- Free Visa check card with fraud monitoring
*Note: Some merchants and ATM owners may impose fees or surcharges. Read posted notices carefully to avoid these charges. Use our ATM locator service to find one of our 28,000 no-surcharge CO-OP ATMs near you or near your travel destination.
Members under age 18 need a parent as a signer on the account. (Parent's name need not appear on checks.)
Home Equity Line of Credit Checking
A checking account linked to your Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) provides convenient access to your available credit.
- Provides a simple, convenient way to tap into funds.
- Simplifies tracking funds advanced.
- Checks are free.
Custom checks available, featuring 4 images from throughout San Luis Obispo County.
To view PDF documents, please Download Adobe Reader
Savings are insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government: National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. government agency.