ACH Origination: Payment Processing Services
Eliminate paper checks. Reduce the risk of fraud.
Control your finances.
Automated Clearing House (ACH) Origination gives you a safe and secure way to send or receive payments. By eliminating paper checks, ACH allows you to easily collect and process payments electronically through Business Online Banking, reducing your risk of fraud. If you receive payments on a regular basis, ACH also enables you to collect money on the due date, so you’ll know when you get paid and you’ll have more control of your cash flow.
Quickly and easily prepare vendor payments, employee payroll, federal and state tax payments and other transactions. Services include:
- ACH Credits Directly deposit paychecks to your employees’ checking or savings accounts.
- ACH Debits (Direct Payments) Automatically collect payments such as rent, membership or subscription fees from customers.
- ACH Tax Batch tax payments online and disburse one file to various tax agencies.
- ACH Debit Concentration Services Consolidate money into your primary account from multiple locations, which allows you to invest from a larger pool of funds, leverage excess balances and reduce wire costs.
With electronic processing, funds move faster, risk of errors and fraud drops, and you maintain optimal cash control with fewer resources. SESLOC’s ACH solutions will help:
- Reduce processing costs
- Expedite payroll with direct deposit
- Eliminate paper checks
- Reduce exposure to check fraud
- Leverage excess balances with cash concentration services
- Save time by sending and receiving payments online – no branch visit needed!
- Increase investment potential
How to Get Started
If you are interested in learning more about ACH Origination and other cash management solutions, please visit your nearest branch to request an application, or call our Contact Center at (805) 543-1816.
ACH Origination Services incur additional fees.