Remote Deposit Capture
Skip a branch visit. Reduce costs. Save time.
Simplify the process of depositing checks using Remote Deposit Capture (RDC). Using a check scanner and Online Banking*, your authorized users scan and send check images electronically to SESLOC for deposit. You’ll enjoy quick access to funds, plus the ability to archive your deposits and check images for quick reference. Save the time and hassle of sending employees or courier services to the branch for deposits. With RDC, you can consolidate your bank accounts at SESLOC while improving your efficiency and cash flow.
- Save Time Deposit checks to your account from your place of business, on your schedule. Conveniently make deposits during non-banking hours, including weekends and holidays.
- Reduce Costs Eliminate the cost of deposit couriers or employee trips to the branch, and reduce fees related to multiple bank relationships.
- Maintain Digital Archives Scanning creates an electronic copy of each deposited check, eliminating the need to photocopy and file checks.
- Reduce Fraud Discover returned checks faster, initiating the collection process sooner.
How it Works
- Scan Specialized scanners capture the front and back of each check, including the MICR line information and dollar amounts.
- Review Checks are totaled and an “electronic deposit ticket amount” is prepared for your review and approval.
- Transmit Check images are electronically sent to SESLOC and posted to your account
How to Get Started
Not a SESLOC Business member? Skip a branch visit.
Inquire now with our short form, or contact our Business Services team.
If you are an existing SESLOC Business member and interested in learning more our cash management solutions, please visit your nearest branch to request an application, or contact our Business Services team.
*To see current system and scanner requirements, view our FAQ. Remote Deposit Capture services incur additional fees.