Secure Forms, Applications and Guides
New! Most of our forms are now available for you to submit securely online with DocuSign.
Get started by selecting a form and the "DocuSign" link below, then enter your name and email address. You'll get a confirmation email and then can begin completing the form. Forms are received immediately after submitting, but note it may take two business days for a response from our team. (During COVID-19, it could take 10 days for a response to payment deferrals.)
For a print version of the request forms below, click "PDF." When complete, please print, sign and deliver the form to any branch location. Completed forms can also be mailed to: P.O. Box 5360, San Luis Obispo, CA 93403-5360.
Do not email forms if they contain confidential or sensitive information.
COVID-19 Payment Deferral Request Forms
Please contact the SESLOC Collections department at (805) 543-1816 x543 to request a deferral form.
Member Account Services Request Forms
- DocuSign | PDF – Credit Card Balance Transfer — Transfer from other consumer credit cards to your consumer SESLOC Visa credit card.
- DocuSign | PDF – Travel Notification – To ensure we can protect your accounts while you travel.
- DocuSign | PDF – Courtesy Pay Opt-in – For additional Overdraft Protection.
- DocuSign | PDF – Address & Phone Change – To update your contact information.
- DocuSign | PDF – Stop Payment – Cancel a payment on your SESLOC check.
- Skip A Pay – Apply to skip an eligible consumer vehicle or signature loan this Noveember or December.
- Loan Applications – Apply for a consumer, mortgage or business loan online.
- New Membership/New Account Application – Join the credit union today and open a Primary Share Savings plus a HomeFree Checking or Save to Win account.
- Employment Application – View open positions and use our online application.
- Education Grant (PDF) – We offer thousands of dollars in education grants each year. Applications are reviewed monthly.
- HomeFREE Checking Switch Kit (PDF) – How to switch to a HomeFREE Checking account.
- Phone Teller Guide (PDF) – A map of phone teller transactions.
- Online Banking Quick Start Guide (PDF) – How to enroll in Online Banking, plus mobile app tips.
- Online Banking How-tos – Explore our self-help topics in Online Banking, Bill Pay and more.
- eServices – Explore all of our eServices, including eStatements, mobile deposits and more.