Whether you’re moving on to higher education or launching your career, SESLOC offers financial resources to help you along your journey:
The Credit Union Difference
While many banks offer free student checking to young adults, the minute you age out of the account you may be subject to fees and account balance minimums. Your SESLOC HomeFREE Checking account is always free, with no minimum balance requirements or monthly fees. Plus, you get a lot more:
- Earn points with every debit purchase: Use your SESLOC debit card to earn points that are redeemable for merchandise, gift cards, travel experiences and more. Check out the Top 10 Rewards for Recent Grads »
- Free Identity Theft Recovery + Mobile Phone Coverage
- More access than most banks: SESLOC may be local to the Central Coast, but you can easily access your money and manage your account no matter where your travels take you — access 30,000+ ATMs nationwide, use Online Banking or the Mobile App, make mobile deposits, apply for loans online, and there are 6 remote ways to connect with SESLOC support.
- Make transfers between accounts: Have a parent that wants to deposit money in your account? You can link your accounts.
One of the most important lessons you can learn is about financial wellness. SESLOC offers a variety of educational tools and resources so you can build a solid foundation. Start with the basics — learn how to build a budget, track your expenses, build credit, and set goals:
- Tackling Your Finances? Try Our Budgeting Tools
- What’s in Your Credit Score?
- 5 Financial Goals for Your 20’s
- 3 Tried and True Facts About Personal Finances
- Buying Your First Car? This is What You Need to Know
- Moving Out: What to Expect so You Don’t Break the Bank
- Is Your Money Molding in the Fridge?