Bill Pay Service: Simple, fast and free.
Our Bill Pay service brings you added security, convenience, and time-saving benefits. It makes paying bills easy, as well as viewing paid bills, scheduled payments, payment reports and more. Look for the valuable demonstration videos when you log in to Bill Pay. You'll find further details and answers to your questions.
With Bill Pay you'll enjoy:
- Saved payee information - When your next bill arrives, simply enter the amount and payment date.
- No postage - If a payee requires a paper check, we pay the postage.
- Automatic Payments - Set up eBills to pay automatically when they're under an amount you specify. You'll be notified by email.
A few important details
- Payments must be scheduled by 9:00 pm in order to have a next business day "send by" date.
- Funds are deducted on the date an electronic payment is sent or, in the case of paper check payments, on the date the check clears your account.
- Pay your SESLOC loans or Visa payments using the eBranch "Transfer" feature (NOT BILL PAY). Transferred payments are credited in "real time" - even on the weekends (although you won't see weekend postings until Monday morning). You can even schedule your transfers in advance so you don't have to worry about missing a due date.
If you need help with Bill Pay, contact us at (805) 543-1816.