SESLOC Wealth Management
Available through CUSO Financial Services, LP
You can check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck
Our CFS* Financial Advisor is here to help.
Whether you are considering retiring, managing life changes, or just starting to build your nest egg, professional advice can help make financial planning easier. Our Wealth Management services are provided to you through our relationship with CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (CFS), and we are confident you will find their services beneficial.
SESLOC's CFS Wealth Management services can provide:
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Tax Deferred Investments
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Retirement Plan Rollovers - 401k, 403b and 457 Plans
- Insurance - Life, Long-term Care and Disability Income
- Business Retirement Plans - SEPs and Simple IRAs
MARKET UPDATE – THIRD QUARTER 2020
Do you have cash assets?
Don't quarantine them.
The decline in deposit rates for traditional accounts makes now the right time to look at alternative options with higher earning potential. Let us help you make your money work harder.
Schedule an appointment with our representative directly:
Tools & Resources
Ask a Financial Advisor
Investment planning is about discipline and patience, but it doesn’t have to be difficult. Consider these insights so you can make informed decisions.
- Financial Planning Issues for New Parents
- IRS Clarifies COVID-19 Relief Measures for Retirement Savers
- 5 Questions about Long-Term Care
- Wills vs. Trusts: Know the Difference
- Coping with Market Volatility: Be Sure to use Appropriate Benchmarks
- How do Biases Effect Investment Decisions?
- Bear Markets Come and Go
- Should I Invest My Extra Cash, or Use it to Pay Off Debt?
- How Long Should I Hang on to an Investment?
- What Can I Do Now So My Child May Obtain Financial Aid Later?
- How Can I Gauge My Risk Tolerance?
- I Think it's Time to Start Planning for Retirement. Where Should I Begin?
- Retirement Contribution Effects on Your Paycheck — See how contributions to a 401(k), 403(b) or 457 plan can affect your paycheck and retirement savings.
- Nest Egg — Do you know how much it takes to create a secure retirement? This calculator can help determine what size your nest egg should be.
- Retirement Pension Planner — Plan your retirement with a company pension, find out if you are on track, and learn how to stay there.
- You're Never Too Young — Small deposits can yield big rewards if you start young.
CFS is an Independent Broker-Dealer and SEC Registered Investment Advisor formed for the express purpose of serving Credit Union members’ investment and financial planning needs.
*Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. The credit union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.