Business & Commercial Lending
COVID-19: Payment Deferrals and Federal Government Disaster Assistance Program for Small Businesses
We understand the negative impacts of the Coronavirus on our Business Members and community and want to help. Please see our options for Business Vehicle and Term Loan payment deferrals and the SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL). SESLOC Members can also email Liz Summer for more information.
SESLOC can help your business grow.
Whether you need more working capital, more office space, or a new company car, we offer a variety of business and commercial lending solutions to help your business grow and thrive.
- Lines of Credit – A revolving line of credit is an ideal way to provide short-term working capital to help with seasonal purchases, cash flow fluctuations, inventory, and more.
- Term Loans – A term loan can finance the purchase of equipment or provide permanent working capital to help your business grow.
- Vehicle Loans – SESLOC can help you purchase the right vehicles for your business. Finance most passenger cars, vans, light-duty trucks and sport utility vehicles here.
- Business Credit Cards – A SESLOC Visa® credit card offers outstanding benefits and competitive rates designed to meet your business needs.
- Commercial Real Estate Loans – An owner-occupied commercial real estate loan can help you purchase a larger facility or refinance the building you’re in now. Learn more »
- Quick Approval Loans – Now offering express approval for Visa® Credit, up to $20,000 and Vehicle Loans, up to $50,000.*
To get started, call (805) 543-1816, visit your local branch or apply online.
For loans over $75,000 call (805) 540-7707.
*Other eligibility qualifications required for loan approval. Restrictions may apply.