Join us in support of the Family Care Network.
November 19 - December 18, 2021
Join us in Giving Joy this season — we're hosting a fundraiser at each of our branches and online for the Family Care Network (FCNI). This local nonprofit supports children and youth in foster care, as well as families struggling with homelessness and unhealed trauma in San Luis Obispo and Northern Santa Barbara Counties. Now more than ever, donations are essential to spreading holiday magic for those in need.
Your donations will help supply:
- Warm winter clothing
- Groceries & holiday meals
- Gifts & toys
- Holiday cheer
- Support for unfunded & urgent basic needs
3 easy ways to donate:
- Donate online to the official fundraising account for FCNI.
- Call our Contact Center at (805) 543-1816.
- Visit your nearest SESLOC branch. Make a monetary donation and sign your ornament to post on our wall.
About the Family Care Network
The Family Care Network, Inc. (FCNI) is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) (Tax ID #77-0159090) community-based organization serving children, youth and families impacted by trauma in San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara counties. FCNI provides intensive support and services to our community's most vulnerable, empowering them to live healthier lives and achieve their goals.