hat and flipflops

Travel Planning Starts Here


Your Visa Credit, Debit and ATM transactions are blocked from several countries where a disproportionate amount of fraud originates. Before you travel outside the state or outside the U.S., please complete our Travel Notification Form. Submitting a Travel Notification Form helps to ensure that SESLOC can:

  • Provide continuous Credit Card transactions
  • Provide safe Debit Card access to your account
  • Protect your account while you travel

  Travel Notification Form »

Review These Travel Advisories

  • ATM cards do not work in most foreign countries. A Visa debit card (tied to your checking account) gives you more reliable ATM access.
  • Check your card expiration dates to be sure they won't expire while you're traveling. Your card is good up to the last day of the month it expires.
  • Daily withdrawal limits for your debit card are based on a 24 hour period which begins at midnight California time.
  • When withdrawing foreign currency at an ATM, calculate the value in U.S. dollars so you don't exceed your daily limit. If your transaction is rejected, try the next lower transaction amount.
  • Visa credit card cash advances require your Visa PIN. This is different from your Visa debit card PIN. A cash advance fee and a foreign currency exchange fee apply when used in foreign countries. Look for an ATM with the Visa logo.
  • Complete a Travel Notification form. We monitor your VISA account for atypical transactions. We may contact you to verify transactions. If we cannot reach you at your primary phone number, your account may be blocked. A Travel Notification form tells us when a change in your purchasing pattern is expected.
  • Take the lost/stolen reporting phone numbers for your credit card and debit card. Print the "Contact Us" page for foreign and domestic card reporting phone numbers.